Wednesday, January 29, 2014

ikea storsele...rattan chair

I'm way overdue for sharing one my Ikea favorites.
Let's just get right to the reasons the Storsele chair is tops on my list.

 High Back in Black Rattan
$119 
Sturdy and substantial with a back height of 40".
Comfortable with or without a cushion.
The pretty rounded details look great from the front or back.
Perfect for small rooms that benefit from more open, airy furniture.
The requisite touch of black every room needs.
A pair would make a stylish statement for $240!

Need more reasons? Check out these chic spaces...

decorphotoblog.blogspot.com
 
 chicandglamorous.com
leslie-landis.tumblr.com
micasarevista.com 
designsponge.com
houzz.com the sandberg home
easyliving.co.uk
decorphotoblog.blogpsot.com
ikeafamilylivemagazine.com
enmammasdag.com
creamylife.com

You didn't know you needed one (or two) did you? : ) 

If you're an Ikea fan you can check out more of my favorites here:


18 comments:

Nita Stacy said...

I do need it! I think it would be a perfect addition to the living room for spring and summer

Andrea said...

I love this chair. I'm dying to use it in a project. These are great inspiration photos!

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

I adore that chair too! And you picked gorgeous examples for reasons to love it even more!

The enchanted home said...

That is a great looking chair that looks like a million bucks in your home!

Kristin@bliss-athome.com said...

I love that chair too! So good! xo Kristin

Dana Frieling said...

Love how versatile it is!

therelishedroost said...

Nice lines!!!

Cassie Bustamante said...

oooh i love that! it might work for head chairs for my dining room.

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

I love that chair! I was considering purchasing one before I found my thrifted rattan chair. All of those rooms are fantastic!

Kris @ Driven by Décor said...

I have been eyeing this chair forever but haven't ever had a good place to use it. Love all of the pics - makes me want it even more :)

Leslie said...

What a deal! A set would be perfect in a garden room. Hope you're having a nice week Pam!

Simply Modern Home said...

I just saw an episode of Sarah 101 where she used these in a sitting room. So stylish!

Darci Towns said...

These have been one of my favorite IKEA items since they came out! Love them :)

Calypso In The Country said...

I have thought about buying that chair several times and now that I see it in a bunch a rooms, I want it even more! And you can't beat that price!
-Shelley

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Love! I owned a pair of those for……a whole 24 hours! Love love love them and so wish they worked in my kitchen, but no. I also dated another pair of rattan chairs from Ikea and love those too….surprising well made…..but the color didn't work. Wish they had more rattan chairs without arms that I could use at my dining table. Can't beat the prices.

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

What a great chair! It looks good in so many different settings.

Vel Criste said...

I love these chairs ever since I saw them in the 2012 catalog, they are comfy to sit in to, just wish I had the space for them!

Dwellings by DeVore said...

I've had my eye on those chairs for a while, now I just have to find a place for them!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover