Friday, January 3, 2014

2013 project highlights...


Hi everyone, I'm easing back into the swing of things and thought I'd quickly share my
 2013 project highlights with you. Wow, it's great to look back and reflect on what a fun year
 it was working on these projects around our home, as well as helping clients. 
Click on the title if you'd like to view the details of the original post.   

January

I remember being so hesitant when I opened that can of bright green paint,
this is one of my all-time favorite diys and pieces of furniture in our home, and 
to think it was free out on the sidewalk.

This was a popular post on Pinterest. 
I'm sure it was the big bang for the buck, and the ability to easily
change it up, which I've done a couple times over the year.
  
February

It was such an honor to share our home on Kristin's blog!

March

My first One Room Challenge, completing our bathroom makeover in six
 weeks was both exciting and a tad stressful! :)

Who knew? This post I thought was less than exciting ended up being
one of my most viewed of the year.

April

Transforming my Craigslist finds are always my favorites, and I
 can always count on all of you to weigh in when I'm being indecisive
 about what color to paint them - thanks for your help on this one!! 

May

This simple, inexpensive diy was one of my most popular of the year.

We spent a weekend planting 35 boxwoods for a new classic look in our landscape.

June

Ready for summer bbq with friends and family.

One of our favorite summer meals to enjoy on that deck! 

July

You all know I'm Ikea's biggest fan, and love to see how I can give their pieces
 some personality. This hack was inspired by a pricey Horchow table.

Another Criagslist find, I used my favorite high gloss enamel paint, again.

August

Such a fun client and rewarding project!!
We've still been working on the rest of the house and will have new
reveals within the next few weeks. 


September

Part of the 80's Kitchen Reveal was this table we refinished.

We took our awning down for the winter, I can't believe spring is just around
the corner, we'll be anxious to put it up again.  

October

These color loving clients worked so hard on several diys I suggested, and it
 was a joy to have it come together for a special first birthday celebration!

Another Ikea Hack inspired by a designer's high end piece. 

November

My second One Room Challenge, just as exciting and stressful as the first!
We're loving our new bedroom. 

December


I was thrilled to participate with a wonderful group of bloggers and
share our home decked out for the holidays.

Thank you so much for following along this past year, your enthusiasm keeps
 me going!! Of course I've already started my list of projects for this year, 
 and will give you the scoop next week!


Stop by check out all the inspiration at
Cassity's Remodelahoic's Annonymous Link Party here 
Stephanie's Sunday Showcase Party here
Kim @ Savvy Southern Style Wow Us Wednesdays here


31 comments:

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

I love everything you do. I still want an emerald dresser like yours ;) and my neighbor just copied your Ikea coffee table. So pretty!

Dwellings by DeVore said...

What a great year! Love all your projects Pam, looking forward to all that you do in 2014!

Dana Frieling said...

Girl, you covered a lot of ground and shared a wealth of inspiration throughout the year. You're the best!

Thehouseofhampton said...

There it is! Right in my face......
One month after another, each project better than before. You could probably make those pictures into a calendar and sell them! I'd buy one just to be inspired monthly.
Looks like 2014 is full of promise!
Really, I'd buy that calendar.....
Sharon

Kristin@bliss-athome.com said...

I have enjoyed following you so much Pam! Just love your style and your furniture makeovers are amazing :) Happy 2014! xo Kristin

Sew a Fine Seam said...

I loved all your projects last year! I was determined to make some of the concrete balls but never found any round light fixtures to use. I will have to put it on my list for this year!

Leslie said...

Hi Pam! Wow! You were busy last year:) Great summary of all of your accomplishments. Happy 2014!

Arborgate Interiors LLC said...

Hi Pam! Happy New Year! You have done some beautiful work both for clients and for your own home. I look forward to seeing what you do this year too!

therelishedroost said...

You are a talent my friend!!!I cannot wait till Spring to make some cement spheres!!! Heres to you great projects in 2014!!

Amanda said...

love them all of course!!! Happy New Year friend- hope its filled with many more beautiful spaces & creative projects!!

Maryanne White said...

Wishing you another 12 months of creative genius!

The very best for 2014,
Maryanne

Cassie Bustamante said...

i love it all! seriously what a year, my friend!!! month after month of goodness! i can't believe the emerald dresser was last january already! crazy!

Simply Modern Home said...

You've had a great year, Pam! Thanks for all the inspiration! I'm in love with that black bamboo dresser of yours and will absolutely be using your wrapping paper idea for our new built-in book shelves! Thx!!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love everything you've done and it's inspiring me to get cracking on new projects in my own home!

LJ said...

Absolutely gorgeous, I love your style and all the projects you do. Thank you again for your inspiration, because of you I have a beautiful coffee table too! Happy New Year and I look forward to more inspiring posts in 2014. Sharon

Tiffany said...

My craigslist options are far inferior to yours. What amazing finds and transformations. I thought I got a lot done this year. Turns out I'm a big slacker:) Happy New Year!

Ann said...

Wow! You did a lot of cool and great things last year.

http://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com

Tracy Laverty said...

Umm, you are one busy, creative girl! How did you do all that in a year. I love your style and Ikea hacks. I am going to be planting a lot of box woods this Spring too. I have a lot to read here. Thanks for reviewing your beautiful year! Hope this one is just as amazing.

My Notting Hill said...

You had an amazingly productive 2013. You're my inspiration for 2014!

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

You had an amazing year, Pam! Here's to a great 2014!

Andrea said...

You were one busy lady. I love all of your DIYs. The emerald green and glossy black dressers are two of my favorites. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in 2014!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Fun, fun, fun!! I remember every one of those posts. I hope your 2014 is just as fun.

Vel Criste said...

I'm so glad I did not miss a lot and that I discovered you and your wonderful blog Pam!!! CHEERS to 2014! So excited to see what you've got up your sleeve!

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

My favorite, the emerald green dresser!!!

Preppy Empty Nester said...

Love every one of these makeovers - especially the $6 bookcase. Wish you lived in Mass!

Unknown said...

You had such an uber stylish year Pam. I honestly love everything you create! So excited to see what you've got in store for us this year. It's going to be a good one!

xo
Kim

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Its been fun seeing all of your projects.....my favorite is your Bamboo dresser....your very talented and have tones of energy....keep it up Kim!

DIYbyDesign said...

I love a year in review post. It's such a fun way to see what you have accomplished over the year. I would love for you to come and link this up to my Winter Blues Wednesday party going on right now. Hope to see you there. http://diybydesign.blogspot.com

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

You had the greatest projects in 2013…loved all of them, especially the Ikea hacks and your one room challenges…and your furniture makeovers were over the top magnificent!

Johnson said...

Great and Excellent Work a very helpful piece of information and it is kind of nice to know exactly you published this information here, along with I found a valuable post on your blog. Great work thanks for writing UK Online Shopping

shake off said...

طفايات الحرائق

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover