Thursday, December 12, 2013

12 days of christmas home tour...day 4


You're in for a treat today...
Cyndy @ The Creativity Exchange is sharing her beautifully decorated home with us.
I've been under a rock...her blog is new to me, a tad embarrassing as she has a gazillion
 fans!! You'll soon be another if you stop by and take a peek around,
 I love her diys and Paint it Monday series!

Here's a peek at some of the fabulous-ness she has going on for Christmas... 


If you've missed any of these tours you'll want to settle in and enjoy... :)

Day 1 - Jenny @ Evolution of Style
Day 2 - Lisa @ Shine Your Light
Day 3 - Amanda @ Dixie Delights
Day 4 - Cyndy @ The Creativiy Exchange





8 comments:

Dana Frieling said...

Don't feel bad, I've been living under the same rock. ;)

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Cyndy's blog is new to me too, and I've been loving it! Her posts on paint colors are fabulous!!!!

Unknown said...

Love her style and thanks for introducing us to her! going over now. Can't wait to see yours! xo Nancy

Maryanne White said...

that's a pretty big rock, I'm under it as well!

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

I've got to check out Cyndy's today, everyone else has been beautiful so far!

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

I've been living under a rock too but so gorgeous!

Vel Criste said...

Checking it out now!

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

I just visited all the homes on your tour. I love a good home tour, so I had a wonderful time! Thanks so much to you & your fabulous friends!

Warmly, Michelle

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover