Wednesday, July 24, 2013

speechless...

It finally happened...I have nothing to say! Ha!
After 433 published posts I'm speechless.
It's 11:22pm and I'm usually just finishing up my post for the next day and 
heading to bed.
Sometimes I plan, if I have a diy to share, but most often I sit down and something
just comes to me. I started a few posts tonight...

2013 Fall Fashion Trends started out with this, which I nixed
when I came to my senses, it's July and 90 degrees! But isn't that cute!!?

Refreshing Summer Treats started with this inspiration
from Pinterest, but I couldn't get the link to work to even check out the recipe.
But doesn't it look yummy!!?

anightowlblog.com

Purchasing in bulk with friends started out with my newest Craigslist purchase,
 but I knew it could be better if I'd planned and taken photos of a few other things 'we' own.
But, aren't you wondering what we share?


 
Simply black and white started out because I loved this pretty font,
 but I decided you've probably seen enough Pinterest photos of black and white rooms.
But wouldn't it make a fun intro?



There you have it, not completely speechless, just tired...
I'll be back tomorrow! :)

15 comments:

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

Love the font! MIght have to get it!
I'm tired too ;)

Anonymous said...

It's a lovely sweater, but sitting here, wilting in the humidity, just looking at it makes me hot!

Cassie Bustamante said...

me, too!!!! i sat down last night and just decided..... nope, no post tomorrow. let's rest!

Holly Gruszka said...

I've got a laundry list of things to write about - I just need to find a few extra minutes to do it ;) My posts will probably be more abbreviated in the future. I can't wait for fall - this morning feels like fall outside and I LOVE it.

Unknown said...

Reality strikes, been there! I'm so lucky to have Bethany fill in when I can't muster a post, but we've all had this happen, and it's ok! We love you no matter what!
Xo Nancy
Group buying on CL? Fantastic idea, wish I lived near you, we could get in more trouble!

Unknown said...

You're so creative, even when "speechless!" Love the idea of group buying. Thanks for the fun post. You make me laugh!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

You are too funny!!! I love that when you can't think of a topic you want to post on, you still have three really interesting topics!!! My creative friend - you are clever even when you aren't feeling it! :)

I need more on the group CL purchases please!!!

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Pam...I have been there many times...but it ended up being a cute post!

Diana @ Your Day Simplified said...

Everyone has those days but you still managed to come up with a few cute pic's to brighten our day!

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

I love your creative mind for posts! I'd say you still came up with some great ideas!

Dwellings by DeVore said...

Even though it's still July, and hot as ever, I'm ready for fall! :)

Carrie said...

I have to admit, I'm not quite ready to let go of summer, but that is a super cute sweater. I'm very curious about the Craig's List finds. Maybe a Mountain Dew popsicle if you find the recipe. And the font is super pretty; one more black & white rooms post couldn't possibly hurt anyone... :)

Leslie said...

Nicely done Pam! See.. you really weren't speechless after-all:) Those Popsicles look so good and love the sweater.

katie@mydiyhabits said...

You are speechless but you still got something out! That's typically when I just power off! Ncie work
-Katie@mydiyhabtis

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

And you wrote this cute post with no energy and "at a loss for words"...amazing...loved it!!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover