Sunday, August 11, 2013

new client...sneak peek

Hey everyone, hope your weekend was fabulous! Our weekend plans of heading to
 the mountains with a group of friends got postponed, so we went with our typical Friday
night out for Mexican food. I tricked my boys and suggested a spot close to Homegoods.
***TIP*** 
** Friday night is the BEST time to go, they unload a truck for the weekend.**
More on my purchases later this week.
 
I have a fun new project that has me singing Beach Boys Surfer Girl!
Our inspiration is this huge wave on canvas from my favorite....Ikea!



Ikea Premiar Picture 
79 x 55    $129

Sneak peek at the wall color - Valspar Turquoise Tint and
dresser - Rustoleum's Protective Enamel in Royal Blue, it still needs another coat.
Sorry for the horrible photo, we were chatting and it got dark, but you get the idea.

 
I've been smitten with this Royal Blue Enamel since I first saw it two years ago
on this gorgeous piece, and paired with turquoise is a combo I could easily live with.


sweetdesigns.tumblr.com

We're including this versatile Hemnes Day Bed from Ikea that converts from
 sofa to single bed to double bed.


We're moving fast, I can't wait to introduce you to the sassy surfer girl and
her new room!


21 comments:

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

This color combo is amazing and I love the Ikea canvas. Can't wait for you to share the rest of the room.

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Love that color combo! Great tip about shopping HG on a Friday night.

Unknown said...

So fun! Love the bold colors and the inspiration art. With the Pam touch, this is sure to be an amazing space!

therelishedroost said...

Love those color combinations,, just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

My favorite combination, turquoise and navy! I use it a lot in my home. I love your inspiration and fun theme, can't wait!
Xo Nancy

Cassie Bustamante said...

ooh that is the colors of my own bedroom so you know i love it!

Dana Frieling said...

Just bought pillows in those same colors, great combo. Homegoods is on my way to the grocery store...can you say dangerous?! So glad you're having so much fun with this client, Pam.

Kim said...

Oh love that tip! And we have several good family restaurants next door to HG! I can do that trick too!! Love the color combo for your surfer girl! xo

Kim @ Plumberry Pie said...

Love that wave print! The color combo makes me happy. Can't wait to see it!

Kim @ Plumberry Pie said...

PS - thanks for the Home Goods tip. This be trouble;).

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Great peeks and thanks for the HG tip.

Beth of designPOST Interiors said...

All those blues are so dreamy! And thanks for the tip on HomeGoods- not that I needed to know when to go to spend even more money :)

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

I'm loving this room. The color combination is dynamite!
And the canvas and other items from IKEA are unbelievable!

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

The color combo is fantastic, and I can only imagine how great it will look with that artwork to tie everything together! Sorry about your trip, I was thinking over the weekend that you must be having a great time! Some good scores at Homegoods surely consoled you, though. :)

Leslie said...

Great colors here Pam and I like the IKEA piece!

Carrie said...

Pam, you are knocking this one out of the park (horrible metaphor for a surfer room, but you know what I mean, I hope!). I love that wave print! And great tip on Homegoods! I'm now thinking about what Friday night thing we can do near our store.... :)

Unknown said...

Pam on a surfing safari to HG and Ikea--what fun! I love the art and color combo- not to mention the daybed. Can't wait for the reveal!

Lori

Vel Criste said...

so exciting! Thata color combo is definitely cool! Can't wait and thanks for the tip!

René said...

Looks like fun! Love those saturated colors!

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Cant wait to see the final revel...the blues are so pretty together..

Karena said...

Pam you are using my favorite colors; can't wait to see the results!!

Xoxo
Karena
Feature:Designer Barry Dixon

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover