Monday, January 30, 2012

valentine ideas...

~  Beautifully Simple & Inexpensive Valentine Ideas  ~


eighteen25blogspot.com

This idea is as easy as baking a batch of your favorite cookies,
it's all in the presentation! 
Print your own free tags click here





Brandi is the sweet blogger behind the blog
Her clever idea couldn't be easier - go here to get the scoop on recycled vases!

FortuneCookieFreebie1
celesterockwood-jones.typepad.com

Who can resist breaking open a fortune cookie
to find what the future holds?  
freebie fortune is sure to be a hit!

bakerella.com

A simple cupcake taken up a notch!
Go here for the sweet details!


My favorite, a little salty with my sweet, yum!
No baking!
  Go here for the easiest treat ever.

~  Presentation, Presentation, Presentation  ~


Tomorrow...my next diy...a simple Anthropology knock off!


10 comments:

Lori said...

Thanks for the fun ideas, Pam. So cute. I've actually made the fortune cookies before and kids love them. Happy Valentine's Day, sweet friend.

Dana Frieling said...

I'll take one of each of the sweet treats, please! May just have to have the kiddos steal the recycled vase idea. Thanks for the inspiration!

Brandi said...

Pam, you are so very, very sweet to feature my vases! Thank you so much!

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

These are such cute and easy ideas. Thank you!

Holly Gruszka said...

The cupcake with the arrow through it is so adorable - I've never seen that. Does your son get into Valentine's Day? Or is it old news for boys?

Leslie said...

Love all the pink at this time of year! Great ideas. Thank you!

lesle

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

I'm really hungry...

A room with a view said...

Such pretty pictures and I do absolutely love sweet and salty like I do hot and cold...yin and yang, I guess?

Jalon Burton said...

OMG - it's hard to imagine that Valentine's Day is just around the corner... REALLY? Where did January go?
Thank you for the beautiful images in red... love it.

Mae B said...

so sweet..love these ideas!
xx

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover