Wednesday, January 11, 2012

join me at simple dwellings

Hi everyone,  today I'm over at Simple Dwellings with Amber,
she was so kind to invite me to join in her series
"If my Blog was a Room"

Simple Dwellings

If you've never visited her blog you're in for a treat,
she has an amazing eye for design, as well as fashion, and some awesome diy projects!
Last week was her one year blogging anniversary,
Congrats! Amber, you've done a wonderful job with your blog and I'm excited
 to see what you have in store for us this year!

Join me over at Simple Dwellings here!

4 comments:

Dana Frieling said...

Bummed...thought we'd see pictures of paint samples today. Guess I need to be patient! I love the first image you used over at Amber's.

Holly Gruszka said...

I thought your guest post was great and I really love that last image of the kitchen.

Amber B (Simple Dwellings) said...

Thanks so much for your kind words, Pam! I love what you came up with and so happy to have 'met' you through blogging! :)

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

Beautiful images, as always!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover