Sunday, April 13, 2014

spring home tour...


Good Morning! 
I don't usually post on Sundays, so you know I've got something special going on.
I'm so excited to be over at 11 Magnolia Lane today!
My sweet friends, Amy, Christy and Terry are having a Spring Open House,
each Sunday throughout the spring a blogger will share their home.
One of our favorite friends with fabulous style, Kristin from Bliss @ Home,
 kicked off the fun series a couple weeks ago, here.   


spring open house button

If you're not familiar with their blog, these three cute girls are have something
for everyone! Stop by 11 Magnolia Lane to check it out here

The tour will be up at 9am EST.

Happy Sunday friends, thanks for stopping by! 



8 comments:

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

Oh my goodness, how gorgeous are all of those tulips? Loved your tour!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Hi Pam...loved taking the tour of your beautiful home!! Those two outdoor pics are just as beautiful as the inside ones!!

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

Your home is outstanding and was a great addition to 11 Magnolia Lane! The green dresser/buffet is still my favorite!!!!

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

Oops, missed it and heading over now ;)

Mark Coblin said...

Good to read it. thanks for amazing home & decor guide.

William henry said...

Great ideas thanks for share.

Laptop bags

Offer n Codes said...

I saw your website, I liked it very much and I have also read some posts very well which I have liked very much and I have got a lot of help. Discount Codes

mindnasium said...

After reading this post, I applaud the author's efforts and am happy for the opportunity to Where To Get Coupons about this interesting topic.

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover