Monday, June 24, 2013

inspiration...pass it on

Check this out...
Katie @ My diy Habits was inspired by my dining room buffet
and came up with the idea to use it on Ikea Malm dressers as nightstands.
Pop over and see her pretty room here that was featured on Apartment Therapy!
Way to go, Katie!


Could this styling be any prettier?
 The painted back was inspired by a sample pot at the local hardware store. 

Mondocherry ~ Two sisters and their mum from Australia

Don't these simply framed textiles make a great statement?
I was inspired when I saw friend Cathy at Room Rx, had pinned them,
she has a lot of fabulous Pinterest Boards!
vivid design group

What a unique presentation for the perfect gift...$$$
a fun surprise awaits the recipient who is expecting chocolates!
Life as Mom shares her tips for creating it here.


How to address an envelope with style ~ looks easy enough, the key
 is remembering it, I'm going to make a copy and stash it in with my stationery.
at my home look book


If you've been inspired lately pass it on...in the comments!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Such great ideas, Pam. The nightstands look like your beautiful buffet and I love the color on the shelves. I also love the fun gift wrap idea- just one question- what do you do with the chocolate?!

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

I've pinned this nightstand several times already because I love it so much!

Cassie Bustamante said...

you are So inspiring, pam! always great ideas! :)

Danielle said...

Lovely inspiration, Pam! x

Unknown said...

You certainly are passing it (your creativity) forward! Love those green dressers! That last envelope is so beautiful, gotta use that. Have a lovely day.
xo Nancy

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Pam, you have some of the best ideas around!I need to learn how to address envelopes like that one.

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I will remember that beautiful way to address envelopes for Christmas cards this year! And love the money in the candy box…..so fun for my older nieces and nephew for whom cash is king! Thanks for sharing this roundup of great ideas.

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

LOVE those envelopes! You are right- if we can only remember!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Great inspirations..love the nightstand and question...would the post office deliver the letter with the zip code written in that format?...Love it!!

Kim @ Plumberry Pie said...

Great round up of inspiration!

Diana @ Your Day Simplified said...

Awesome ideas. I am totally going to give the money/candy box. Very clever!

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

You are the definition of INSPIRATION!

Kelly @ A Swell Place to Dwell said...

I saw that malm dresser yesterday and knew right away it was inspired by yours! Life is all about inspiration and making it your own.

Unknown said...

Awww! Thanks for the shout put! I LOVE those frames textiles. I am always in awe of the magnitude of creativity out there and how one person's project can be amazing inspiration for another person. Thanks for sharing Pam!!!!

Nat said...

Love that Malm hack! We have malm dressers for bedside tables that desperately need a makeover

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

Once again, a fabulous round-up of great ideas! Wow, that nightstand looks marvelous!

Elisa of Fancy Free Me said...

Fab ikea hack! How could you not be inspired by your lovely buffet.

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

Such great ideas, Pam. Thanks for the "Pin-it" button, btw. I've pinned lots of your fabulous stuff while catching up on your blog. Can't wait to see your new awning & I loved the "mock-up" that you made of it. And the neighbor's pink door was so unusual & fun too.

Warmly, Michelle

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover