Hi friends!
Call me crazy, but I LOVE styling coffee tables! I know it's not everyone's idea of fun,
but I have a super simple (I promise!) step-by-step formula that just may change your
mind. The good news is it will work for round, square or rectangle coffee tables, and I'll bet
you already have everything you need to create a stylish vignette. Three of my long time
favorite bloggers Cindy @ Rough Luxe, MaryAnn @ Classic Casual Home and
Annie @ Most Lovely Things host a monthly Project Design Series, this month I'm excited
to join them along with
to share our 'Coffee Table Styling Tips' with you.
I have been a fan of all these talented, beautiful ladies for years and know we're in for some
serious style!
It happens that I joined them for a Coffee Table Styling series a few years ago,
you can check it out here for more inspiration.
My 3 Simple Steps are at the end ~
but I've shared some extra tips with each vignette below.
I love including large statement pieces or oversize vases of greenery casually
spilling over. This is seeded eucalyptus from the grocery store, an inexpensive
option ($6) that gives a lot of bang for the buck.
A black, white and gold color scheme coordinates with ANYTHING!
These hammered metal glasses are large and heavy, a recent find at Homegoods for
$13 - they add a little dose of fun.
Be sure to include varied textures - clear glass, brass, hammered metal,
textured vase.
Use a patterned vase to add interest, and books that pull out a color in your
pillows or other furnishings to coordinate, just don't go overboard being too matchy.
A small (4"x4") clear square vase (Hobby Lobby) is perfect for a more greenery
but doesn't look too busy or overdone. That's a leftover from a Valentine bouquet and
some boxwood clippings from my yard. Btw, we have snow on the ground but the bottom
side of my boxwood are green.
A lucite tray is ideal when you have a lot going on (pillows & gallery wall) and need
something simple. I lined it with a piece of leopard wrapping paper because you can
never go wrong with leopard print!
Vary the height of items you use, and if a large statement piece is ornate keep the
other accessories to a minimum.
Everything looks good in a white vase!
If you look back I have a variety of them in different shapes and sizes.
Vary the texture of greenery - the small glass vase holds hosta leaves from our yard.
Bright colored books from the thrift store add a fun pop of color.
For a rectangular table I follow the same 3 Simple Steps but add an extra pile of books.
Souvenirs you pick up traveling are always a great addition and conversation piece.
3 Simple Steps to a Stylish Coffee Table
Create 3 Sections on your table
Section #1
Section #1
A tray or larger books placed beneath two vases of flowers or greenery
(one tall vase and one smaller - vary up your greenery)
Section #2
Section #2
A couple of low books
(a great place to inject pattern and color)
a magnifying glass always looks great on a pile of books
Section #3
a magnifying glass always looks great on a pile of books
Section #3
An interesting object
(a box to hold remotes, something quirky or whimsical,
something sentimental, a pretty bowl, an antique, anything you love)
Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you're inspired to knock out
some styling!
** NEW INSTAGRAM **
Unfortunately, my Instagram account was hacked last November and
yesterday I started over with a new one. :( I'd love you to follow me there.
INSTAGRAM - @pam_simpledetails
Don't miss my blogging pals posts!
Cindy @ Rough Luxe
MaryAnn @ Classic Casual Home
Annie @ Most Lovely Things
Kris @ Driven by Decor
Sherry @ Design Indulgence


















1432 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 1401 – 1432 of 1432 Newer› Newest»I love decorating coffee tables too—it's amazing how a few simple pieces can completely change the look of a room. I found plinko with more styling ideas and inspiration, and it gave me some great tips for creating a balanced, cozy display without making the table feel cluttered.
These are genuinely practical tips for styling a coffee table — I especially love the "three sections" approach! For more home decor and interior design inspiration, check out supabet . What's your go-to coffee table styling trick?
These tips are genuinely practical — I especially love the "three sections" approach for styling coffee tables! Using books, greenery, and interesting objects creates a balanced look. For more home decor and styling inspiration, check out https://piperspin.ch/ . What's your favorite coffee table styling trick?
I love this formula — the idea of creating three sections and varying heights with books, vases, and greenery makes styling feel approachable rather than overwhelming. The tip about using a lucite tray when you have a busy gallery wall is genius, and I appreciate the reminder that souvenirs and thrifted books add personality without costing a fortune. If you're looking for more home decor inspiration or styling tips, baxterbet has some other great ideas worth checking out.
I actually enjoy decorating coffee tables too because even a few small changes can make the whole living room feel more inviting. Mixing books, a small plant, and one decorative piece usually creates a balanced look without feeling cluttered. I love seeing different styling ideas, and when I'm taking a short break, I sometimes visit chicken road before getting inspired for my next home project.
Balancing books, trays, and decorative accents makes styling a coffee table look effortlessly put together. Such a practical and inspiring interior design guide! If you're looking for more platforms to explore during your downtime, feel free to check out https://bass-bet.com.gr/.
Many internet users search for Reddy Book, Reddy Book Club, Reddy Book Login, and Reddy Book Betting to understand these widely discussed terms. This guide offers an independent overview, explains account security best practices, highlights online safety measures, and encourages readers to verify information through official sources while staying informed about applicable laws and responsible online behavior.
Thanks for sharing important information with us. clean india green india
I love how a few simple decorative pieces can completely change the look of a coffee table without making it feel cluttered. Adding greenery, books, and different textures always creates a cozy and welcoming space. I found foxygold while looking for home decorating ideas, and it inspired me to try a few new styling tips.
Świetny wpis! Udział w takim cyklu projektowym to fantastyczna okazja, żeby pokazać świetne inspiracje i podzielić się genialnymi trikami na aranżację wnętrz. Zdecydowanie warto sprawdzić szczegóły!
[https://slotexo.com.pl/](https://slotexo.com.pl/)
At ANCA, it’s not just about decoration. The goal is to provide high quality living experiences that are both modern and well planned. With the changing landscape of luxury residential design in India, homeowners are seeking personalized interiors that are timeless, elegant and functional at the same time.
This was a very informative and engaging post, and I truly appreciate the effort you put into creating such valuable content. The information is presented clearly, making it easy for readers from all backgrounds to understand and enjoy. While exploring educational resources online, I often come across nursing assignment help australia as a reliable option for students seeking professional academic guidance and support. Thank you for sharing such excellent content, and I look forward to reading more of your future posts!
This is such a helpful breakdown—I especially love the tip about varying heights and textures to keep things from looking flat! I've been using Chicken Road lately to save styling inspiration and organize ideas by room, and it's made planning my own vignettes so much easier.
This is so helpful—I always overthink styling my coffee table but your three-step formula makes it actually doable! I've been using Chicken Road lately to find inspiration and save styling ideas, and it's made decorating so much less stressful.
coffee table designs at Vibecrafts and find the perfect addition to your living room. Explore a wide selection of wooden and modern tables in different sizes and finishes, offering quality craftsmanship, everyday functionality, and affordable prices for every home.
I always enjoy seeing different ways to style a coffee table because even a few simple pieces can completely change the look of a room. While looking for home décor inspiration, I came across spingranny casino , which had plenty of creative ideas for arranging decorative accents without making the space feel cluttered. It's amazing how a simple styling formula can work for almost any coffee table shape.
I always enjoy seeing different ideas for styling a coffee table because even small changes can make a living space feel more inviting. I found crorewin while looking for home décor inspiration, and the step-by-step approach makes it easy to recreate a balanced and stylish look. It's amazing how a few carefully chosen pieces can completely transform the room.
The Diploma Assignment Help guide is an excellent resource for anyone struggling with their diploma assignments. The guide is well-structured, with step-by-step instructions and examples to help students understand the concepts and complete their assignments with ease. The guide also provides tips on how to avoid common mistakes and how to research and write effectively. Overall, I found this guide to be very helpful, and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for assistance with their diploma assignments. It's a valuable resource that can make a big difference in your academic success.
Merci pour ces précieuses astuces de stylisme pour table basse ! Pour les lecteurs qui cherchent une petite pause détente après la lecture, happyjokers propose un moment de divertissement sympa. Merci pour cette belle source d'inspiration !
I like this approach because it proves that a stylish coffee table doesn't have to be complicated or expensive. A few books, some greenery, and different textures can completely change the feel of a room without making it look cluttered. I often look for simple decorating ideas like these, and when I want to unwind afterward, I also spend a little time browsing https://rodeoslot.cz/
This article is highly informative and provides valuable insights in a clear and engaging manner. The content is well-researched, easy to understand, and offers practical knowledge for readers. It is evident that significant effort and expertise have gone into creating such high-quality content. Your writing style is professional, reader-friendly, and makes complex accounting concepts simple to follow. We also provide managerial accounting assignment help services to support students with expert academic guidance, plagiarism-free solutions, and timely assignment delivery.
Styling a coffee table is a fun way to bring personality and balance into your living room! Using a simple 3-step formula—dividing the space into sections, anchoring with a tray, and layering items of different heights—makes creating a chic layout completely effortless. When I take a short break after working on interior design projects and browsing home decor blogs, I like to visit spinmama casino. Thanks for sharing these great styling tips!
Coffee table styling is one of those small details that can really change the feel of a room. I came across https://rodeoslot.ch/ while looking for simple interior design ideas and liked the idea of using a repeatable formula instead of constantly rearranging everything. Books, a decorative object, and something natural like flowers or greenery usually make a nice combination. I also like that the same basic approach can work with different table shapes and styles.
Teen Patti continues to attract online gaming audiences because its traditional gameplay is easy to recognise and digital formats provide additional convenience. The Play Exchange Game is a relevant term for readers researching mobile card platforms. Beginners can make the experience easier by learning the rules first, checking platform details, setting personal limits, and treating participation as recreational entertainment.
This was a pleasant and informative article to read. I appreciate content that shares useful ideas while keeping the language simple and approachable. skyexch reflects how online platforms can improve engagement by focusing on straightforward navigation, accessible features, regular information updates, and an overall user experience that feels convenient, clear, and easy for people to explore comfortably.
This was a pleasant and informative article to read. I appreciate content that shares useful ideas while keeping the language simple and approachable skyexch reflects how online platforms can improve engagement by focusing on straightforward navigation, accessible features, regular information updates, and an overall user experience that feels convenient, clear, and easy for people to explore comfortably.
IPL team strategies often depend on the opposition because different batting and bowling combinations require different approaches. Captains may change field settings or bowling sequences accordingly. I noticed Fun Exchange Betting while reading cricket related discussions. Understanding these adjustments helps fans follow the tactical side of matches and appreciate decisions made throughout competitive T20 games.
Styling a coffee table can really change the whole feel of a living room without requiring a major makeover. I came across casinomania while looking for simple decorating ideas and liked the idea of using a repeatable formula for different table shapes. Books, a decorative object, and something natural like flowers or greenery can already make a big difference. I love seeing how different people interpret the same styling concept.
I love how approachable this makes coffee-table styling sound. The idea of working with a simple formula rather than buying a whole new collection is especially useful—books, a tray, something organic and one decorative piece can already create a balanced look. I’m definitely going to try this approach next time I rearrange the living room; for a little unrelated downtime, I’ve also been browsing https://afk-spins.gr/ lately.
Carrom is a simple yet engaging game that improves concentration, hand control, and patience. Players can enjoy it casually with family or compete seriously in tournaments. I also find Reddybook APK Download interesting when exploring online gaming discussions and entertainment platforms. Understanding angles, striker control, rebounds, and positioning can make every carrom session more enjoyable while helping beginners gradually develop better skills and confidence during regular practice sessions at home.
iim certificate programs with opportunities to enhance their management, leadership, and specialized business knowledge. These programs may cover areas such as business analytics, finance, marketing, strategy, and leadership. With practical and industry-focused learning, they can help participants strengthen their skills, improve decision-making, and support career growth.
I love when home styling is broken down into something that feels actually doable. A coffee table can look completely different with just a few intentional pieces instead of a mountain of décor. Mixing height, texture and something personal usually creates that effortless “put together” feeling without making the table unusable. And the best part is that you can experiment with things you already own—move a book, add a small vase, change one object and suddenly the whole room feels refreshed. For another little online break after decorating, https://boomerangbet-ita.net/ fits naturally into the browsing mood.
Post a Comment
When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!