Thursday, January 3, 2013

2012...project review

Did you all wonder if I was coming back?
School doesn't start back until the 9th of January for us, needless to say,
 I've been in full vacation mode and have not accomplished a thing.
Thank goodness I have this recap of last year to show you... 

JANUARY

Fish Scale Lamp Shade here using leather and craft paint.



Nailhead Ceiling here, I still love it!


FEBRUARY

Anthro-A-Pologie Pillow Knock-Off here



DIY Leopard Tray here using a $3 plastic Ikea tray


MARCH

 'A Pretty Party' for a friend's birthday here



Spring Mantel & Bookcase here
Remember I showed you how to get an inexpensive collection of vases...
Goodwill and Spray Paint


APRIL

My first Fashion post here.
I'd forgotten how much fun that was, I'm ready to do a new one.



Black Lacquer Table, using my favorite paint here



MAY

The most popular post of the year...Brick Herb Markers here
Quick, easy and free!



Our yard decked out for summer, including the potting bench reveal here.

JUNE

I must have been focused on our summer fun here
 because I wasn't working on projects! :)



JULY

The outdoor solar chandelier here



Sally Wheat inspired diy here


  
AUGUST

Teen Boy's Bedroom Reveal here, this is what we worked on all summer!



SEPTEMBER

Exterior decked out for Fall here



Must be a lot of old brown sofas out there, because this post on ideas
to freshen them up is still a favorite here.



OCTOBER

Paint a Rug Challenge - DIY Suzani here



Painted and reupholstered dining room chairs here.
Exactly one year later and the dining room still isn't finished...2013???


NOVEMBER
We hosted Thanksgiving dinner, our table setting here 



Craigslist Hutch Makeover here, my first project using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint



DECEMBER

Christmas 2012...Home Tour here



Pottery Barn Knock Off Pillows here



Thanks again for hanging out with me, your enthusiasm and support
motivate me to attempt new projects all the time, it wouldn't be nearly as
 much fun without you along for the journey!

I'm excited to share some plans for 2013 tomorrow!

Joining Stephanie Lynn  @

UndertheTableandDreaming

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe the nailhead ceiling was so long ago, it feels like only a couple of months ago that I was reading all about it. Time definitely flies!
It is great seeing a review of projects; it reminds me of the ones I want to try.

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Pam you did so much. I think I met you around your son's room makeover. I am going to use it as inspiration for my son's room. I love the way you style your mantle. I didn't know you do fashion posts. Looking forward to that since we are probably about the same age. I can't wear what those (never had children or C-secion) bodies wear.

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Wow! You have been very productive this past year, and created some beautiful things! ...hard to pick a favorite! Love your style and look forward to more from you in 2013! ~Blessings for the New Year!

Cassie Bustamante said...

what a year! i can't choose a favorite- the ceiling, the boy's room, the hutch, the dining room.... love all of it! and this is the first time i saw the fish scale lampshade!!!! WOW!

Unknown said...

You are amazing, and you really accomplished so much last year! The projects you took on we're huge, and completed to perfection. I love the DR ceiling, your son's room and the hutch, oh, and the suzani rug... It is so fun to follow you and see what's next. Best wishes for a happy, productive and healthy new year.
xoxo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Unknown said...

You never cease to amaze me Pam! Every project you have profiled is amazing, you are definitely an inspiration! I look forward to all that you have up your sleeve in the coming year.
My kids don't go back to school until the 7th, so blogging is way on my back burner, next week I am back at it though! Happy 2013 to you my friend!

Sew a Fine Seam said...

I don't remember where I saw the nailhead ceiling but that is the post I found you through! Was it featured somewhere or did I find it on a link party? Anyway, that is the first post I came over on and I remember digging back through your blog for awhile. Then I promptly followed you and the rest is history! So glad we connected, you are a wonderful friend!

Linda said...

You have a great decorating ability...and I am also impressed by your projects! Thanks for sharing!

Happy New Year!
(Looking forward to what all you will share with us!)

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Ange said...

Everything is just gorgeous, you are like Midas girlfriend! I love everything you have done!!! :) Enjoy the rest of your break!

maureen stevens said...

Month after month of inspiration! Cheers to an amazing 2013 Pam!

Pat@Life At Lydias House said...

Wow! I am always inspried by your projects! I can't wait to see what I can copy in 2013!!
Blessings for the New Year!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

What a great review...so many gorgeous projects...and I look forward to you many beautiful ones in 2013!!!...Happy New Year!

Lori said...

You are the uber-Energizer Bunny. Your creativity and energy inspire me daily. I would love to see more fashion posts too. You were born chic. Thank you for the daily inspiration and eye-candy.

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

So many beautiful projects Pam!! I can't wait to see what you have planned for 2013!!

Danielle said...

Such a great year in review. Love your projects! x

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

I'll say that was a very fruitful year! Love seeing all you do and can't wait for what's next!

Morgan said...

Haha, I feel the same way - I haven't accomplished anything either. I've just been enjoying the holiday season. So fun going through your recap! You did some amazing things in 2012!

Monica said...

Wonderful recap and so many things to revisit and consider trying. I could never tire of fish scales!!! or a little leopard print.

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Pam, I can't begin to tell you how much fun it's been to follow along on all these creative projects this year! You are so talented and have such inspiring ideas...thank you for sharing them!! I can't wait to see what you're up to in the year ahead!

Art and Sand said...

Oh, my! I absolutely love those brick herb markers.

Unknown said...

It's my first time here and I cannot believe I've never been here before! You've done some amazing projects...each and every one here! I'm looking forward to following along in 2013.

Andrea said...

You have been one busy lady! I love all of your projects, but your black lacquer table is one of my favorites. I'm dying to try that paint. Looking forward to all you have in store for 2013!

Danny said...

You can choose to organize things buy installing some awesome gadget for keeping things properly. You can even install things which can increase user comfort. You can get footrest too relax a bit also.

Best Services said...

I really liked your project. Keep it up. Very nice. The pictures you have shared are very creative. Now it's time to avail Hi Vis Traffic Jacket for more information.

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover