Thursday, April 16, 2015

ikea hemnes cabinet

Happy Friday, friends!!
Ok, so I didn't think you all would read this if I titled it
IKEA Hemnes Shoe Cabinet, 
BUT every time I'm in the store I stop by and check them out because they're the
 ultimate in streamlined storage that doesn't look like storage.
 The minimal 8.5" - 11.75" depth is ideal for a small entry, hallway, back entrance,
staircase landing, mudroom or office.  
The units only have front legs to allow for the closest fit to the wall.    
Available in two sizes. 

Ikea Hemnes Shoe Cabinet

Black or White 
40" H x 42"W x 8.5" D  - HERE

Black or White
50" H x 35"W x 11.75" D - HERE

Check out these with great custom looks by easily changing out the hardware...

Are you following along with the One Room Challenge you may have seen
Jen's @ I Heart Organizing - she just painted it and added pretty hardware.

If you're an Ikea fan you can find more of my favorites here,
and if not, you might become one when you see these awesome items:

Vittsjo Shelving Unit
Strandmon Chair
Brimnes Bed
Black & White Eivor Throw
Henriksdal Chair
Salong White Vase


Katie Clooney said...

These are all great looking. Have a great weekend!

Lori Appleton said...

I would never guess those are shoe cabinets. So perfect for narrow spaces. Your images are such pretty examples, Pam. You are the master of both IKEA and Craigslist!

Dana Frieling said...

I've always been intrigued by this piece. Very clever design!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I love to see Ikea products like this used in beautifully designed spaces. This is a great piece....I'll have to keep it in mind!

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

What fabulous ways to use this cabinet!!! IKEA is truly awesome. We have many items throughout our home....Love the chocolate cake too!

ehwhitesides said...

my decorator suggested I get this piece, and we love it! WAY better looking than the metal shoe rack we had in the back hall! It's also great for storing dog walking supplies & toys, collapsible umbrellas, hats & scarves, etc. - anything you like to keep near the door. thanks for the examples of how to style it up!

LindaSonia Anyname said...

I would KILL (not really :-)) for a place to use this in my home I love it sooooo much - but haven't found a spot yet. Aaarrrggghhh.....


I will remember that when I am looking for a small entry way cabinet!

Julia Konya said...

I have the cheap other shoes cabinets and like this one much better. Those are all great ideas

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover