Tuesday, May 20, 2014

ikea...ribba frames


I have artwork on my mind after yesterday's post revealed my unfinished project
 as the backdrop for the campaign dresser. :) I don't think I've ever had a client that I
 didn't suggest using Ikea's Ribba frames somewhere. Simple, classic, nice quality and
 perfect for combining with other style frames for a collected gallery wall or a more
 structured symmetrical style. And, of course, priced well.

They're available in a variety of colors and sizes from 4 x 6 to poster size,
you can find the entire
  Ribba Frame Series here

Silver, Black, Gloss Gray, Medium Brown, White 

Ribba 27 1/2" x 39 1/4" - $24.99 here
Ribba  20 1/2" x 28 1/4" - $19.99 here  
Ribba 19 3/4" x 19 3/4" - $17.99 here
Ribba 16 1/2" x 20 1/2" - $9.99 here 

I love the generous sizes, making it easy to create a great statement wall
at a reasonable price:   
nytimes.com
ikea.com
 decorpad.com
 rhbabyandchild.com
 
 deucecitieshenhouse.com
 
 apartmenttherapy.com

 Anne Christmas
 elementsofstyleblog.com
 homeanddelicious.blogspot.com
 desiretoinspire.net
 themarionhousebook.com
southshoredecoratingblog.com 
marcusdesigninc.blogspot.com

When I looked around I have at least one in every room but the kitchen!
 Do you have any?

If you're an Ikea fan you can find more of my favorites here:

17 comments:

Dana Frieling said...

Definitely a design staple!

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

The Ribba frames are my favorite

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I can't believe that campaign dresser, you are a pro CL shopper! I don't have any Ribba frames in my house, but I am a big fan of the gallery wall and stacked art. I can't wait to see what you put in your long-awaiting frames! :)

Elisa of Fancy Free Me said...

Oh yeah gotta have at least one of those frames! You cant beat the look/price combo. Thank god for ikea.

Jenny said...

You really can't go wrong with them, can you? I have them scattered around my house, and their affordability keeps me coming back for more!

Kris @ Driven by Décor said...

Some great inspiration! Love RIBBA frames and had plans for using them to create a gallery wall in our office but the second to the last image has me rethinking the best way to do it - love what they did there! And I can't believe your campaign dresser score - such a fabulous find!

Andrea said...

I love them too! Can't beat the price and I especially love the square ones.

Cassie Bustamante said...

definitely- some in the living room, hallway, stairwell to playroom, sawyer's room, emmy's room..... yep! love them!!!!

Tiffany @ {Living Savvy} said...

I couldn't agree more! I will always use these... no need to look further!

TheKnittyContessa.Etsy.Com said...

I have postcards that my Grandfather sent my Grandmother in the 1920s. My plan is to enlarge them and put them RIBBA frames for the bedroom. Love Ikea!

Libby said...

My nearest Ikea is 2-3 hours away so, unfortunately, I won't be going! What a shame. I used to be a regular at the one outside D.C. when my daughter was in college and then setting up her first apt. And, I'm about to repaint and redesign my office so would love a trip there!

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

You are a gem. On our next visit we will surely check out IKEA's frames. I have to admit I never thought of them when I have needed a frame....but now I will.
IKEA gets a lot of bad press, but they really have it all with affordability and yes, quality!

Unknown said...

Inspiring images! Kudos on the Campaign dresser find! Wowzers!!
Judy G.

Vel Criste said...

I love the Ribba and actually have 2 walls upstairs in my home that is need of a Gallery wall badly! thanks for the inspirations dear!

Dwellings by DeVore said...

I'm a huge fan of those frames too, you can't go wrong with them.

Krystine @ www.KrystineEdwards.com said...

Love the Ribba frames, my husband is driving home from Atlanta today with 3 of the 27 1/2" x 39 1/4" - I cannot stand the anticipation!!

Unknown said...

I agree, they are great. I use them all the time, and am currently painted them gold. Love! xo Nancy

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover