Thursday, March 15, 2012

5 organizing tips


Organized spaces and easy tips make me  ~ happy ~ !



Here are a few of my favorites. Tiffany @ Living Savvy, is asking bloggers
 to share a tip to be published at the end of her post each day in March. To see #5 go there!



#1  I haven't talked about it much on my blog, but I love fashion!
I like to change my purse to go with my outfit, this makes it effortless!
You can find it at The Container Store here.
Its 10" x 7 1/2" and has mesh pockets on the other side
 and zippered pockets in the center.  




fashiondistinctblogspot.com


#2  Use a Lazy Susan in your refrigerator, idea courtesy of Martha!
Perfect for all of those assorted condiments.


#3  Use a large container of liquid dish detergent instead of refilling your small bottle,
courtesy of Pam's kitchen contractor!

They sell kits for $10, but you don't need one! Buy a piece of plastic tubing from
your local hardware store and attach it to the end.
Be patient, it will take a few pumps at first to get the air out.


simpledetailsblog.blogspot.com


simpledetailsblog.blogspot.com

#4  Use a Pringle's chip can to store pasta, courtesy of Katie Brown.
Of course, it would look nicer in your pantry if you spiffed it up.


google.com



#5  Head over to Living Savvy, here,  for the next tip.



I'll give you a clue, it can make dinner preparation easier!




16 comments:

Cathy Wall said...

I am so doing the chicken (why didn't I think of that?!)and the lazy susan in the fridge! Great tips Pam!

LisaMende said...

These are all great tips Pam! Thanks for sharing!

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

I love an organized space too..... makes my life seem a little less chaotic! :) Can't wait to get a lazy susan in my refrigerator!

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

One day I will have frozen chicken in the freezer, ready to go for meals...all of your meal ideas sound wonderful!

Dana Frieling@ Make Them Wonder said...

Well, isn't your contractor just the smartest guy ever! Great tips, now it's time to implement.

Lucy Designs said...

omgosh, the dishwashing soap tip is genius! just shared on my fb page and linked your blog but didn't see if you have a Facebook page or not...?
https://www.facebook.com/LucyDesigns

Leslie said...

Organizing is key and these ideas are great Pam! I like the lazy susan in the refrigerator and the potato chip containers for pasta holders. Right now I use some from the container store and they were pricey.

Diana @ Your Day Simplified said...

I'm totally going to the Container Store today to buy that purse organizer. I'd love to see some of your fashion tips every so often. Any chance of that????

Lori said...

Great tips Pam. Love the dishsoap idea!

Lisa Scibilia said...

Pam, I love that liquid dishsoap idea!! So smart! Thanks for sharing all these great ideas!

Jennifer L. Griffin said...

Fantastic tips! #3 is my favorite, we use hand soap in that pump and I feel like I'm re-filling it every other day! DEFINITELY trying that trick! By the way, you have the cleanest space under your kitchen sink I've ever seen! :)

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

These are awesome "why didn't I think of that" tips! Thank you :)

Lisa - A Room with A View said...

I am big on getting organized. Thanks for these tips, Pam. The detergent dispense mechanism has be thinking! Heading over soon to check out the rest.

SHERRY HART said...

Nothing could make my dinner prep any easier! I just take it out of the box and heat for 10 minutes!!! ( pizza). Wel not every night but many!!! Love all of these ideas....

SSM said...

Thank you for the tips! :)

Indo Blogger said...

Its a wonderful post and very helpful, thanks for all this information. You are including better information regarding this topic in an effective way.Thank you so much Some Great Ways To Save Money Easily

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover