Thursday, March 8, 2012

blogging tips

Do you know the top headlines for grabbing attention?
You can find ________ here!
Get rid of ________ once and for all!
Best way to ________!
The Secret of ________!
Do you need help ________!
________ loves ________ too!
Everybody is ________!


Never do a post without a pretty picture...
3.bp.blogspot.com


Daily Blog Tips
by Daniel Scocco

here is filled with post after post of informative tips!

Do you think you might be interested in any of these?

10 Ideas for Awesome Blog Posts
How Do You Come Up, Store and Organize Blog Posts?
9 Steps to Better Blog Post Ideas
Six Steps to a Stress Free Blogging Habit
3 Rules for Writing Effective Titles
Remove Unnecessary Information
Dress Your Blog For Success
Five Easy Ways to Make the Most of Your Blog Archives
Are you Making These 5 Common Blogging Mistakes
5 Bad Blogger Habits You Need to Break
Top 10 Attributes of a Successful Blogger
6 Blogging Mistakes You May Not Have Considered

theprettypinkelephant.blogspot.com



Have a happy weekend, spring forward!


21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love a good blog tip! - just found your blog... it's so pretty!
I'm following now!

A room with a view said...

Thank you for sharing, Pam!

Dana Frieling said...

Lots of good reading for the weekend. Thanks, Pam!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I need all the help I can get, Pam! Thanks for sharing - I know what I'll be doing tomorrow morning while the kids are sleeping in and the house is quiet! :) happy weekend my friend!

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

You just gave me some great reading material for the weekend!

Unknown said...

Hmmm....I think I know what I will be doing over the next few days! This is perfect and I am chuckling, especially after our conversation...!

Nicole {Appalachian Charm} said...

Oh, I love that pink & white chair!! Great post, I always enjoy reading tips to better my blog!

Lori said...

Thanks for sharing, Pam. You always pull togwther such beautiful photos.

Happy Spring, sweet friend!

Holly Gruszka said...

I was actually drafting up a post blogging-related so this is quite timely. If I get it written up I might have it next week...I think you will enjoy it. I've learned so much over the past year but I know there is so much more to learn as well - it's a continuous adventure! Have a great weekend Pam!

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

Thank you Pam! Looking forward to reading through your suggestions. Looks like just what my fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants self needs!

Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks Pam, I will check out the link. Have a great weekend!
-Shelley

reFresh reStyle said...

Have a great weekend! Thanks for the tips!
Debbie

my mini bag said...

Great tips. Love your blog. Thanks for the great post.

New follower.
http://myminibag.blogspot.com

Kathysue said...

thanks for the heads-up on this information. I went to the site and have it bookmarked. very informative, indeed! Have a lovely weekend,
Kathysue

Maureen Stevens said...

these titles are amazing! off to read everything!

Stacy CUrran said...

These are great! Thanks for sharing,
Stacy

Sew a Fine Seam said...

love the photos in this post!
Bloggingwithamy.com is another great blog to help you with tons of blogging info and tips!
Hope your weekend was sunny, warm, and pleasant:)

SHERRY HART said...

Oh boy...I need to read those. I have no idea what I'm doing:)

lovgod said...

These are great! Thanks for sharing,
Stacy
conference room chairs
hanging chair
leather chair
chaise lounge sofa
modern coffee table

keith said...

This is HP Error Code 49.4 c02 and HP Printer Error Code 49.4 c02 as well this is best type of HP Printer Error Code 49.4 c02 and last one that is all about HP Error Code 49.4 c02 and last one HP Error Code 49.4 c02

keith said...

This is HP Error Code 0xc19a0013 and HP Printer Error Code 0xc19a0013 as well this is best type of HP Printer Error Code 0xc19a0013 and last one that is all about HP Error Code 0xc19a0013 and last one HP Error Code 0xc19a0013

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover