Thursday, May 8, 2014

one room challenge...73 more rooms!

You guys are so awesome, thank you all SO much for your kind comments
on my kitchen, they really do make my day!  
If you have some down time this weekend I highly recommend checking out
the other 73 One Room Challenge Reveals that joined the challenge! 
You can find them at Linda's @ Calling it Home 
Gorgeous unique rooms, many on a budget and endless creative ideas! 
This is just a smattering of the talent being shared, and is sure to tempt you
to click over...

 Paige @ The Pink Clutch

Mallory @ Chaming in Charlotte

Tiffany @ Worthwhile Domicile

Kim @ Green Room Interiors

 Kris @ Driven by Decor

 Lance @ Parker Kennedy

Lisa @ Shine Your Light

Carol @ 6 Wilson

Emilie @ Shell & Chinoiserie

 Cathy @ Room RX

 Autumn @ Design Dump

Stacey @ Steward Design

Have a wonderful weekend,
 and Happy Mother's Day if you're a mom!
  

12 comments:

Thehouseofhampton said...

All photos are stunning. I've got a lot of reading to do...
Looking forward to catching up and getting an eyeful of creativity and ideas!
Sharon

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

I only had time to check out a couple so far. And they blew me away. Have a great weekend too

Kristin@bliss-athome.com said...

those are some great rooms! I love what Green Room Interiors did! Maybe one of these years it will work out so I can participate, it would be so fun! xo Kristin

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing our room Pam!!! I cannot believe the amazing rooms shared on the ORC linking event, such creativity and talent out there right?! And then there are the original 20 rooms.... OH MY!!!!
Happy Mother's Day, have a wonderful week-end!

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

I haven't had a chance to check it out yet...looks like this will be my early Saturday morning activity!

Julie said...

Wow, there really were some beautiful transformations! I'll bet you're all ready for a little siesta now :) Happy Mother's Day, Pam.

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

So many great spaces and so much inspiration. Happy Mother's Day!

Stacey {steward of design} said...

I have yet to go through them all but some great transformations out there I've seen so far. Thank you so much for featuring mine! Happy Mothers Day!

Simply LKJ said...

Amazed by what everyone got accomplished!!

stephanie at Stephanie Kraus Designs said...

Great picks... I have to make some time this weekend to visit all of these sites and wonderful makeovers!

The Pink Clutch said...

Thank you so much for the love!!!! So many great rooms and I have only begun to check them all out!

Tiffany said...

There were SOOO many great rooms revealed. Thanks for featuring mine:) Happy Mother's Day Pam!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover