Friday, May 2, 2014

best of the nest features...april

Happy Friday, friends!!
Thanks so much for sharing your great projects at Best of the Nest!
I loved all of the inspiration - it always leaves me wishing I had more hours in the day 
to create! Here are some of my favorites, and my sweet co-hosts are sharing theirs as well, 
so pop over and be inspired!

Kris @ Driven by Decor, Lisa @ Shine Your Light, and Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles 

** Please pin from the original site **

Check out this gorgeous makeover of a Craigslist sofa
by Cheryl @ Dwell by Cheryl, her details will have you reconsidering
the next time you come across something like this...  


Bethany @ Dwellings by Devore surprised her sister by creating a lovely bedroom
 on a budget for her! This is just a peek of what she came home to...


This is a teaser of the incredible argyle wall painted by Angela @ blue i style  
for her little guy's big boy bedroom... 


Christina @ She Repurposed It turned a sad little chest into this rustic beauty!
Stop by to check out the before, you probably have something similar... 


Instagram Favorite

How cute is this stylish jacket made by Therese Marie of Therese Marie Designs,
she's quite the seamstress and makes beautifully detailed pillows, as well.  

Start thinking about your project, the next party is
Friday, May 30th

Have a wonderful weekend! Do you have anything fun on tap?
I'll be working on finishing up my kitchen for the One Room Challenge Reveal
 next week. Yikes! I'm so ready for our house and my life to be back to normal! 

16 comments:

Diana @ Your Day Simplified said...

Wow, those are some talented people. I can't even imagine how hard it is to paint an argyle wall. Can't wait to see your finished kitchen!!!!

Cassie Bustamante said...

holy wow that sofa is awesome!!!!!

Dana Frieling said...

Therese's jacket looks like something I could picture you in. Maybe you need to have her make you one! Hope you sneak in a little rest this weekend.

Unknown said...

That jacket has become a welcome addition to my spring uniform. Thanks for the feature, Pam!

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

Wow that sofa is amazing!

Simply LKJ said...

Fabulous transformations!!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

That sofa transformation is amazing!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

So many fun features...love this!

Angela, Blue i Style said...

Thanks so much for featuring my argyle wall, Pam! It was definitely a labor of love!! A full tutorial is now on my blog for anyone who wants the details on how I painted it: http://blueistyle.blogspot.com/2014/05/ArgyleWallTutorialAndGeneralPaintingTips.html

Vel Criste said...

Love Bethany's lamps for sure, and Gaaaad, that sofa?! Fabulous!

Dwellings by DeVore said...

Thanks so much Pam! That sofa is fabulous!

Dwell by Cheryl said...

Thanks Pam! And thanks everyone. My clients are loving the sofa and I must admit it was hard to leave with them.

cindy hattersley design said...

Love that Craigs List sofa! I cannot believe the wonderful things people find on Craigs List!

cindy hattersley design said...

Love that Craigs List sofa! I cannot believe the wonderful things people find on Craigs List!

Kristin@bliss-athome.com said...

Wow! That sofa makeover is pretty darn fantastic!! xo

Anonymous said...

Amazing transformations !!! Pam, I have not received any of your emails for 2 weeks or so. Have you had any problems with transmitting? I sure miss getting them. Thanks - I love your blog as always !!!!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover