Friday, April 24, 2015

Best of the Nest - April Link Party


Whoa, you guys, I'm in project mode big time! If you haven't been following along
with my One Room Challenge bedroom makeover it's in full force with the reveal in less
 than two weeks. It's a tad stressful, but the motivation to finish a room is unbeatable. I feel
 exactly the same about Best of the Nest, only on a smaller scale. :)
 It's the perfect incentive to knock out a project and link up!
As always my lovely co-hosts and our guest are sharing our favorite projects of the month.
Guest of the Nest ~ Mary Ann @ Classic * Casual * Home 
a favorite in the blogging community, she couldn't be more delightful and is a talented
 designer, whose charming cottage in Southern CA was featured in
Better Homes & Gardens here.
Now living in San Francisco, it's been fun following along while she decorates her new home.

Living room in Southern CA home

Mary Ann shared her beautiful dining room refresh, she gave a traditional stained wood set
 a modern update with freshly painted white chairs!
 Mary Ann {Classic*Casual*Home}
Blog | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin’ 


As the BOTN date was closing in I considered what I'd love to cross off my list, our
living room update won out. A new furniture arrangement was necessary to accommodate
some Craigslist finds I couldn't resist, and then it snowballed... :)   
Pam @ Simple Details

Lisa gave us a sneak peek of her One Room Challenge makeover for a client. I love that  
she's giving new life to tired pieces, you'd never guess this gorgeous mirror was a dated
accessory found in the attic.      
 Lisa @ Shine your Light

Kris shared her incredibly gorgeous acrylic curtain rods with brass hardware!  I don't
 think I've ever seen a more glamorous curtain rod, and against the black paint, oh my!

 Kris @ Driven by Décor

Jennifer's Spring Home Tour is a lively, fun filled burst of color around every corner,
and of course, her signature green stylishly incorporated!

Jennifer @ Dimples & Tangles
Blog | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin' | Twitter

 Now it's your turn:
Bring your Best of April
Anyone can enter - not just bloggers!
Enter through Instagram by using hashtag #bestofthenestparty and tagging at least one of your hosts.

Only ONE link per person to show your best work from April
Additional links will be deleted.
If you're linking up with a blog, link back with a text link or grab the party button.


We'd love you stop back next Friday
 when Mary Ann, Lisa, Kris, Jennifer and I will feature our favorite links.



9 comments:

Lussi said...

Masterpiece! I love combination of colours & mis of accessories! Beauty

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Beautiful features!!!....Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

Brandi said...

I just adore Mary Ann! She has an amazing home and an even bigger heart. Thanks so much for hosting, Pam!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Pam, thanks for inviting me to be a part of the party!!! You inspire me all the time so your kind words mean a lot to me.

Julie said...

You ladies are all so talented and inspirational! I love following your projects and your lives on the blogs!

Karena said...

Pam all of you ladies blow me away with how you seem to effortlessly transform a room in the most unique and artful way!! ( I know it takes lots of time and effort, trust me!) Adore Mary Ann and all she does!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
Artist Brad Oliphant

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

These are always so fun to see. I haved to say again, I love that mirror and wall collage above your sofa. Stunning.

Cassie Bustamante said...

wahoo my favorite party! seriously look forward to this one each month! :) you ladies are so talented- i mean look at all of those amazing projects and designs in one place!

Libby said...

Hi Pam: It's been several months since I remembered to check in here and post! I am loving that pop of orange on your sofa; thanks for hosting this great party!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover