Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Best of the Nest Link Party...

February
 Best of the Nest Link Party is going on now!
Go here to check it out and join the party!



A huge thank you to our beautiful and fabulous leader, Kris @ Driven by Decor for her
amazing idea, and hard work getting us off the ground and all on the same page!!
 You're awesome, girl!!

The Details:

* Last Friday of each month!
Get your projects ready, you have 10 days until the first party on 2/28!

*One link - shows up on four blogs!
You may link up with any of us:
Jennifer @ Dimples & Tangles

*Bring your BEST of February 
Anything from your 'nest' - DIY, craft, recipe, room design/reveal 

*Anyone can enter - no blog, no problem!
Enter through Instagram by using hashtag #bestofthenest and tagging at least one
of your hosts:
Kris @ Driven by Decor 

Enter through Pinterest - details to follow

*Favorite Features
Of course, we'll each be sharing a few our 'Best of the Nest' favorites!

*********************

 More BIG news, I finally joined the 150 million Instagram users!
Follow me here,
 there may be a preview of the diy I'm sharing tomorrow! :)  



20 comments:

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Sounds like fun! U will try to be there!

Dwellings by DeVore said...

So fun and what a great group of ladies! I'm so glad you joined instagram, happy to be following along :)

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

Awesome idea and great group! Off to follow you now!

Jennifer@The Chronicles of Home said...

Awesome, can't wait for this!

Kristin@bliss-athome.com said...

yay! I love all your blogs, I will definitely be linking up Pam :) xo Kristin

Simply LKJ said...

Super exciting news!!

Kim said...

Something to look forward to!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

So fun! And welcome to Instagram.

Cassie Bustamante said...

oh i am so excited! my best was yesterday and can't wait to link it! :)

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Can't wait Pam!!

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Sounds like fun....

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

Glad you had a great weekend. I think I'm overdue a mexican food dinner! Can't wait for the party!

therelishedroost said...


Congrats to this foursome! Love the idea!!

Dana Frieling said...

Sounds like fun!

Amanda said...

congratulations!! and sooo glad your finally on IG!!

Unknown said...

Super excited!! You and Jennifer at Dimples & Tangles are my two favorite bloggers! You are on my must check out daily list. Looking forward to checking out the other two gals!

Sew a Fine Seam said...

This sounds like a really fun party! And I was so happy to see you show up on IG!

Simply Modern Home said...

Fun! I'll be linking up! Great idea!

Calypso In The Country said...

Very exciting - can't wait!
-Shelley

Tiffany said...

I'm excited! This is going to be so fun:)

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover