Friday, February 28, 2014

Best of the Nest Link Party

Wow! This is an exciting day for my little blog,
 I've joined a lot of link parties but never dreamed I'd be hosting!  
Thanks so much for stopping by to kick off the party with us today!!
I'm thrilled to be part of the Best of the Nest and so happy you're here
to share in the fun!


Let's get this party started...my three lovely co-hosts and I will be
 sharing our Best of the Nest each month, as well.
Here's what's been going down in our nests... :)


Kris @ Driven by Décor
Jennifer @ Dimples & Tangles

Lisa @ Shine your Light 

 Create a Triptych with a Waterlogue Picture


Now it's your turn:

Four Blogs - Link up to one and it will show up on all four

Bring your Best of FebruaryAnything from your nest aka home - DIY, craft, room design, recipe, etc.

Anyone can enter - not just bloggers!
Can enter through Instagram by using hashtag #bestofthenest and tagging at least one of your hosts.
Can also enter through Pinterest - follow the simple instructions here.

The party starts at 8am EST on Friday and ends on Tuesday at midnight.

Party Rules:
Link to your specific post not your home page.
Only one link per person to show your best work from February 2014
Spread some comment love - visit and comment on at least two other links in the party.
If you're linking up with a blog, link back with a text link or grab the party button.



We'd love you stop back next Friday when Lisa, Kris, Jennifer and I will feature our favorite
 links.
 For those linking from blogs only those with a link back will be considered.

Let's get this party started!





23 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Thanks so much for hosting ladies!!

chateau chic said...

Great party! Appreciate you all hosting.
Mary Alice

Dana Frieling said...

Oh man, I need to get busy so I'll have something to contribute. Nothing picture worthy going on over here just yet.

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Can't wait to check everyone out!

Denise Greenwood said...

So Fun!! Linked up at Jennifer's :) Thanks for hosting!!

Brandi said...

Thank you all so much for hosting!!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Hi Pam, This should give me plenty or reading this weekend. Thanks for hosting.

Kathleen said...

How exciting! Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great weekend!

Calypso In The Country said...

So excited for you ladies! Thanks for hosting!
-Shelley

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

SUch great projects and I just linked up! Have a great weekend!

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Happy to be joining the party!

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

beautiful idea pam! heading to see more on all these fabulous sneak peaks!!!!

Tracy Laverty said...

Pam, I am blown away by your entry and sunburst light. And stripes in your closet- love it! You are brilliant! Thanks for helping host the link party. I'm excited to see what everyone has been up to. Also, thank you for such generous support on my blog. It means a lot to me. Have a beautiful weekend!

Unknown said...

Great party gals, with my favorite DIY'ers! Love your entry Pam! Have fun ladies and have a great weekend. xo Nancy

Vel Criste said...

You know I'm so in on this Pam! thanks for hosting!

Moni - Zuhaus at Home said...

Thank you for hosting, Pam!

Unknown said...

Such a great party hosted by the most lovely and inclusive ladies, bravo to the 4 of you! And you know I am totally digging your foyer...!

Holly Gruszka said...

Fun! And look at all of your participants. Well I don't have a post prepared but I'll certainly try to share my #bestofthenest on Instagram. Lovely first party ladies!

Krista Aasen said...

Thanks for hosting! I am new to the party and am following you on all your social media now!
~Krista from the happy housie

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Oh what great inspiration!....thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

Angela, Blue i Style said...

I was just trying to link up, but am getting an error message...not sure if it's just on my end, but wanted to let you know in case others are having trouble as well.

Jen (House of Ruby Jean) said...

Thanks for hosting Pam! So fun!

Selectmytutor said...

These are truly great ideas in concerning blogging!
You have put some fantastic factors here. Any way keep up writing!Private Tutors

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover