Tuesday, October 4, 2016

My Five Favorites - Entertaining Accessories


 I can't even believe it's October, and as much as I hate that the year has flown by I do 
love everything about fall! Entertaining is right up there at the top of my list, and I'm
 in the mood for some fall cooking, aka comfort food in my book, and get-togethers with
 friends and family.
 This month for My Five Favorites we're sharing Entertaining Accessories,
I'm sure my pals will have some some great ideas for me to add to my inventory!  

Jennifer @ Dimples & Tangles

I'm thrilled to introduce our guest this month, Kelley @ Kelley Nan. She couldn't be more
perfect for our topic ~ her tablescape skills are unmatched, and her style...stunningly elegant!
Oh, and she makes it look effortless! 
It's easy to access her beautiful collection of tablescape photos here!
How gorgeous is this Fall Table she put together this year?!!  


Here are a few of my go to entertaining items that I couldn't live without:

#1
Domed Cake Plate
A cake plate isn't just for cake ~ this is my favorite to take anything up a notch!
 Actually, years ago our tenants left it behind and gifted it to me when they moved out of
 state. :) I saw this very similar one, the price is CRAZY inexpensive and 5 Star Reviews!


I use mine for everything ~ cakes, pies, pastries, breads. 
It's great for brunch items like quiche, or ramekins of yogurt or granola.
It even makes sandwiches feel a bit more gourmet.


#2
Simple DIY Table Runner
I love using a fabric table runner to add a pretty dose of color and pattern.
 It couldn't be more simple, just a yard or so of fabric, with the edge ironed under.
The black and white stripe fabric is an IKEA print. 
** I spy a cake plate!**

#2a
In addition to the fabric table runner, 
a collection of tall candles always make a statement!

#3
Kate Spade Salt & Pepper Shakers
These were a gift from a friend a few years ago, and I loved them so much I've
since gifted them as well.  
Fairmount Park Stripe & Dot Salt & Pepper Set are my favorite to give your table
that eclectic flair. The black, white and gold color combination and simple bold 
print easily mix with other serving piece patterns.


#4
White Hotel Dinner Napkins
I've had my same white dinner napkins for years, maybe 15 or more. You all 
know I love a bargain but it's worth spending more for quality here, they've been
bleached a zillion times, are perfectly square and still look like new. Mine are
from William Sonoma, but I'm wondering if the quality has changed over the years,
some of the reviews are iffy.  
  


#5
Mini Mason Jars
Everything is more fun served in a cute little mason jar, right? They're ideal for
 individual appetizers and desserts. I found mine at Walmart,
 I have 24 of the 4 oz jelly jars, and 24 of the 8 oz jelly jars.  
I like to do mini pies in the fall and strawberry shortcakes for summer BBQs. 





One of my popular posts of the past is how a friend and I have amassed and share

Stop by and check out these talented friends' favorites:

Jennifer @ Dimples & Tangles
Kelley @ Kelley Nan

You might like these previous Five Favorites, too:

Displaying DIY ArtworkWays to Mix Metals



16 comments:

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

One of these days I'm going to break down and buy myself those S&P shakers!! And, I love the mini mason jar idea, need to stock up on some of those!

Kelley Nan said...

Pam, 1. I need that Kate Spade S&P set. 2. I LOVE your little mason jar desserts! 3. I can't believe you have had your napkins for that long and they look THAT good. Smart investment for sure! Your staples are just perfect. Thank you so much for including me today; I absolutely loved joining you talented ladies!

cindy hattersley design said...

Great suggestions...nothing from Craigs List? I am disappointed!!

Simply LKJ said...

Mason jars are my favorite! So versatile and inexpensive.

Kris @ Driven by Décor said...

I want both those salt and pepper shakers (can I get on your gift list - lol!) and those mini mason jars - adorable! And my husband will sure love your shout-out to that Anchor Hocking cake plate - he's their marketing guy :)

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Oh my gosh - the mason jars!! Your guests must love coming to your house!! I have tons of the mini jars and MUST make some fun dessert in them this holiday season!! They are the cutest! Love all your ideas as usual.....you're always so clever!

Anonymous said...

I love my KS shakers too- thank you! Adding a domed cake plate to my wish list. Always love your signature mason jar desserts.

Gypsy Heart said...

I love all of these suggestions! I do have a beautiful domed cake plate and the mason jars. I just need those S&P shakers! :)

xo
Pat

Spam Leads said...

SELLING USA FRESH SSN Leads/Dead Fullz, along with Driving License/ID Number with good connectivity.

All SSN's are Spammed & Verified.

--> PRICE FOR SSN LEAD 2$ <--

**DETAILS IN LEADS/FULLZ**

->FULL NAME
->SSN
->DATE OF BIRTH
->DRIVING LICENSE NUMBER\
->ID State
->ADDRESS WITH ZIP
->PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL
->EMPLOYEE DETAILS

*If you buy in bulk, will give you discount
*Sampling is just for serious buyers
*Hope for the long term business
*You can buy for your specific states too

**Contact 24/7**

Whatsapp > +923172721122

Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com

Telegram > @leadsupplier

ICQ > 752822040

jane holly said...

This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change
-funds recovery

Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Danny said...

You can check here for different types of drawing table for the better serving for the snack a=to the guest. You can get here unique and fascinating designs at a moderate rate.

Micheal Jackson said...

Don't embark on your Canadian adventure without exploring Stone Well Financial's comprehensive 캐나다여행자보험
.

Micheal Jackson said...

For a comprehensive and reliable source on work permits in Egypt, visit https://www.workpermitegypt.com
, the official website of Work Permit Egypt. Their platform offers a clear and detailed guide to the application process, making it easier for individuals seeking to work in Egypt. Trust Work Permit Egypt for a seamless experience in obtaining your work permit.

Micheal Jackson said...

www.gradoinspired.com is the go-to destination for parents seeking kids affirmation cards
that make a difference. The site's user-friendly interface and wide selection make it easy to find the perfect fit for your child.

toniaa said...

I've been browsing Claspp's website for a christmas phone case, and I'm impressed by the variety they offer. It's the ideal way to celebrate the holidays with your phone.

Micheal Jackson said...

When it comes to maximizing your online presence in Milano, Key4web.it is the go-to Agenzia Google Milano
. Their expertise in leveraging Google services for businesses is unmatched, ensuring a strong digital footprint.

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover