Tuesday, October 11, 2016

I Spy a Craigslist Buy (9)


Last weekend a sweet reader bought my dining chairs I was selling, and she 
mentioned how much she liked the 'I Spy a Craigslist Buy' series I'd done
in the past. Looking back the last one was in January, I guess overdue is an
understatement ~ so let's catch up!

These listings are currently available on Denver's Craigslist,
(Click the link below the heading)
and I've paired them with inspiration pics to give you an idea how the pieces can be used.
(Ugh, you guys I'm so sorry for the different fonts, I copy it from Craigslist and it appears as if 
I've got it right and then goes wonky on me. #sorrynottechnical)

 Rattan dressers - $10 (Centennial/littleton) 

https://denver.craigslist.org/fuo/5808238395.html

These would make a great pair of nightstands, painted and hardware cleaned and shined.


RoomforTuesday.com


Study Table with Chair - $35 
https://denver.craigslist.org/fuo/5809523207.html

This looks like it's been freshly painted! I think the gold hardware in the
pic below stands out and looks richer than the brushed nickel.


Charish

Sanity Fair


Antique side table - $45 (Stapleton) 

https://denver.craigslist.org/atq/5820698384.html

These classic side tables are great for an entry, nightstand, end table, and easily
mix with any style. I love the lion's head ring pull. A a quick coat of
Rub 'n Buff would bring back the brass color. In the pic below pairing it with
the modern style white gourd lamp keeps it from looking overly formal.



Classic Casual Home

Rattan Daybed - $50 


The Inspired Room

 Dining room table (no chairs) - $40
https://denver.craigslist.org/fuo/5770555697.html

Such a versatile table, and a steal!


Nina Dobrev - My Domaine

centsationalgirl.com


Hope you're inspired to check out your local Craigslist!



13 comments:

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

Amazing! I haven't found anything great on our Craigslist at all lately.

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

Those rattan nightstands are a STEAL! How great would they look in that rich, deep color?

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

I never see great deals on Craigslist. These are all amazing, especially that table.

Anonymous said...

I love this series too. You have such great vision. These sellers owe you- I'll bet these sell by the end of the day!

Connie said...

I love them, too! I would be happy if you did them once a week!! Great job on this one--so inspiring.

decordelirium said...

Love these picks Pam. I have that same faux bamboo writing desk in my daughter's room and just let me tell you I paid a lot more than $35!!

Unknown said...

I look pretty much everyday on craigslist to find that special piece that I can update but lately no luck. I'm loving that daybed.

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I love that desk you found - the inspiration photos with the gold hardware are sooooo pretty. You find the best things on your CL!

SEO said...

Nice share. Thumbs up. By the Looking for something in craigslist or in new online shop? Make sure to Reverse image search any images to avoid scams. Just Upload your image or find through url.

Brenda said...

I love these posts, especially your examples of 'how to play with your finds'. Thank you!

sad said...

Nicely done thank you
interior design blog

Spam Leads said...

SELLING USA FRESH SSN Leads/Dead Fullz, along with Driving License/ID Number with good connectivity.

All SSN's are Spammed & Verified.

--> PRICE FOR SSN LEAD 2$ <--

**DETAILS IN LEADS/FULLZ**

->FULL NAME
->SSN
->DATE OF BIRTH
->DRIVING LICENSE NUMBER\
->ID State
->ADDRESS WITH ZIP
->PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL
->EMPLOYEE DETAILS

*If you buy in bulk, will give you discount
*Sampling is just for serious buyers
*Hope for the long term business
*You can buy for your specific states too

**Contact 24/7**

Whatsapp > +923172721122

Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com

Telegram > @leadsupplier

ICQ > 752822040

jane holly said...

This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change
-funds recovery

Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover