Friday, October 28, 2016

TGIF - The Gems I Found


Thanks for stopping by today friends, have a wonderful weekend! 


I'm adding a stay at this lovely hotel, decorated in pinks, to my bucket list.  


You won't even recognize this home!
The most charming front porch makeover with a great Before & After. 


I ordered this fun Bell Sleeve top today - fingers crossed, it was only $11.99!

My family loved this Easy Thai Shrimp Soup I made this week.


A sweet reader was inspired by my post earlier this week, and shared her new
 vase she found thrifting (for $1.99) and spray painted.
 I think it's perfect, oh and it was purple!  

8 comments:

Nancy said...

bell sleeves + stripes? cant get any better. thanks for the tip. off to order ;)

Vel Criste said...

Must try that Thai soup, we're suckers for Thai food! And yes that porch is perfect, real;y convinced now we should paint our brick home!

lori said...

We'll be trying your soup for sure. The top is so cute and what a steal! The pretty pink hotel would be perfect for a girls' weekend! Thanks for sharing.

Julia Konya said...

I have to try to make that Thai shrimp soup

Teri said...

Great job on the vase, gotta go to goodwill with my eyes open to the possibilities!

Cindy Hattersley said...

I am pinning that soup it sounds wonderful!!

Lucy Williams said...

THANKS FOR THE PLUG YALL!!!!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

That soup looks delicious Pam!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover