Friday, October 14, 2016

TGIF - The Gems I Found

Enjoy the weekend friends! 

Inside artist Kate Roebuck's collected home.

I have a similar oversize chunky knit sweater ~ it's my go to for chilly winter days!

A stunning fall wedding in Napa Valley.
Btw, I love her blog and Instagram ~ thanks to Rene's Friday Link Love. :)

Molly's DIY Mudcloth Napkins would be beautiful for a Thanksgiving table.  

Tried and true, I've been making these Five Savory Fall Soups from
 Centsational Girl since she posted them in 2010! 

One Kings Lane editor gets expert advice on how to create perfect art displays.


lori said...

Oh how I can picture myself sitting in that wine cellar, wearing that cozy sweater, while sipping that tasty soup, with that cool napkin in my lap! Done and done! Thanks for the daydream/inspiration.

Summer said...

Love the sweater and wedding decor ♥

Rose Arroyo said...

I agree with Lori. Have a great weekend.

therelishedroost said...

Those napkins!! xo K

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

That sweater looks so perfect for Massachusetts autumn! Thank you for the scoop!

Kate Riley said...

Oh wow thanks so much for the shout out, glad you're enjoying the recipes!!

Christine Graves said...

Loving that sweater and napkins too!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover