Friday, September 30, 2016

TGIF - The Gems I Found


Happy Friday friends!
Thank you all so much for the kind comments on our BHG feature,
it makes it all the more fun to get to share it with you!
Have a wonderful weekend, hope enjoying beautiful fall weather is on your agenda!    


Timeless style with a dash of color and whimsy!


Loved Claire's take on Traditional Design.



I'm obsessed with Caitlin Wilson's new Garden Collection!
Her Instagram feed is filled with beautiful inspiration too.


Can't wait for the reveal of this chic line of accessories coming next week! 


Emily's simple and beautiful solution!  


Does Blair ooze style or what?!
I sent this outfit inspiration to my friends a couple days ago ~ love!


4 comments:

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Love the "gems" you found. Have a great weekend Pam!

Kati Rae said...

You should be so proud of the BH&G shoot!!!! I'm proud for you!!! And I loooooove your entryway. If I had an entryway, I'd do it just like yours.

We did re-do our front door and that's giving me all the warm fuzzy feels. :-)

https://wanderlustingbydesign.com/2016/09/29/making-an-eh-door-the-door/

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I look forward to seeing your Friday Gems every week! I'm so glad you made this a regular feature!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Great picks! Love Blair's outfit.

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover