Friday, September 30, 2016

TGIF - The Gems I Found


Happy Friday friends!
Thank you all so much for the kind comments on our BHG feature,
it makes it all the more fun to get to share it with you!
Have a wonderful weekend, hope enjoying beautiful fall weather is on your agenda!    


Timeless style with a dash of color and whimsy!


Loved Claire's take on Traditional Design.



I'm obsessed with Caitlin Wilson's new Garden Collection!
Her Instagram feed is filled with beautiful inspiration too.


Can't wait for the reveal of this chic line of accessories coming next week! 


Emily's simple and beautiful solution!  


Does Blair ooze style or what?!
I sent this outfit inspiration to my friends a couple days ago ~ love!


7 comments:

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Love the "gems" you found. Have a great weekend Pam!

Kati Rae said...

You should be so proud of the BH&G shoot!!!! I'm proud for you!!! And I loooooove your entryway. If I had an entryway, I'd do it just like yours.

We did re-do our front door and that's giving me all the warm fuzzy feels. :-)

https://wanderlustingbydesign.com/2016/09/29/making-an-eh-door-the-door/

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I look forward to seeing your Friday Gems every week! I'm so glad you made this a regular feature!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Great picks! Love Blair's outfit.

Sophia said...

Although, by inviting one such lovely piece into your life, is already mirroring that on some level you've chosen to be ready moldavite for sale

Spam Leads said...

SELLING USA FRESH SSN Leads/Dead Fullz, along with Driving License/ID Number with good connectivity.

All SSN's are Spammed & Verified.

--> PRICE FOR SSN LEAD 2$ <--

**DETAILS IN LEADS/FULLZ**

->FULL NAME
->SSN
->DATE OF BIRTH
->DRIVING LICENSE NUMBER\
->ID State
->ADDRESS WITH ZIP
->PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL
->EMPLOYEE DETAILS

*If you buy in bulk, will give you discount
*Sampling is just for serious buyers
*Hope for the long term business
*You can buy for your specific states too

**Contact 24/7**

Whatsapp > +923172721122

Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com

Telegram > @leadsupplier

ICQ > 752822040

jane holly said...

This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change
-funds recovery

Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover