Wednesday, September 14, 2016

2016 Fall Home Tour


Happy early fall friends, and thank you so much for stopping by the tour of our home.
Marty @ A Stroll Thru Life is the sweet behind the scenes lady, who organized the great
 group of bloggers' tours for the week, you can check out the entire line up on her blog. 

Welcome, if you're stopping by from Kristin's @ Bliss at Home, she's one of my
 favorites and always leaves me speechless her elegantly chic style! 

I'm going to be 100% honest, I could not get myself motivated to get my house 
ready for this fall tour. On a whim I decided to paint my living room Blush a couple weeks
 ago, with no plan for how it was going to transition into fall! Then last week we had days
 in the 90's and I was more into savoring summer than fall decorating. Well, I headed out
 for a run early last Saturday morning, and wasn't even a block from home when I came
 upon a garage sale sign, my detour miraculously led me to a couple treasures that were
the perfect inspiration I needed to ignite some creativity.   
Although I'm still not ready for pumpkins on the porch (or anywhere else) I hope you're
 inspired to add a few fall touches whatever your mood.     



Like most all of my tours, I have fun rearranging my furniture, artwork and accessories
rather than purchasing seasonal decor. When I get tired of my same old stuff I even 
trade with a friend. And, I love including foliage and flowers from our yard. 
I challenged myself to put away all of my favorite blue and white pieces - I wasn't
 sure I knew how to decorate without them!   

  

Ok, so I did buy this new pillow from Homegoods. :) 


I painted my IKEA Barometer floor lamp, that I've had for a few years, in Rustoleum
 Metallic Gold. Mixing styles is my favorite and the gold gave it a pretty dose of glam. 


So, what do you guys think of my pink living room? I'm smitten!
Even Mr. Simple commented, he described it as 'serene'. Another friend
commented that it had a glow, like candles were lit. 
I couldn't be happier, it really is beautiful at all times of day in different light.
Benjamin Moore - Queen Anne Pink 


My BIG mirror used to be in this spot. 
I moved the campaign chest (it was in the the bay window in the photo above) to the
 wall across from sofa and created a gallery wall. 
Check out this Spring Tour to see the old look before the furniture switch up.  


Garage Sale Treasure #1 - beautiful lady portrait.
She was the inspiration for my fall color scheme.


Garage Sale Treasure #2 - drawing of the lady.
$5 for both of them, and I had a frame that fit the drawing.
She's pretty too, the glare on the glass is giving her a scary look. Ha!  


Do you remember this cabinet I scored on Craigslist? I set out to knock off
a similar one that was out of my budget. 
(More details to come next week on the makeover) 
A pumpkin or two will be cute in there when I'm in the mood. :) 


I changed up our dining room buffet. 
My favorite branches for fall are Pyracantha - they have wicked throns, but
those orange berries are so great it's worth a few scratches.  
So, I think this is why Mr. Simple described the new paint as 'serene.' Haha!
Btw, I'm over it ~ more on that soon.    


My oversized mirror made its way to the family room, and it's a fun change.
I used the same pillows I made for our living room for last year's Fall Tour, and
brought up this vintage garage sale lamp I've had for years. 



This little boxwood topiary was one of the small plants I bought from Home Depot
garden center in the spring. I trimmed it up and brought it inside. 

  
 Thank you again for stopping by, if you'd like to keep up with the 
changes happening here you can also connect with me on 

Up next on the tour is Laura @ Duke Manor Farm, you don't want to miss her charming
 style and the beautiful life on her farm she's created for her family!   

Here's today's line up, these fabulous ladies are sure to have lots of 
fabulous ideas for your fall decor and I'm guessing some pumpkins! 

Wednesday - Sept 14



34 comments:

Anita Diaz said...

Pam, I LOVE the new color in the living room!! And those velvet pillows are just perfect. Beautiful, warm and so inviting:-)

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

Everything looks beautiful with your blush walls. Love that color. And I think almost non of us bloggers feel like fall this year which is funny. I want to hang on to summer too.

Laura @ duke manor farm said...

Ready or not, your home is so pretty with the blush and other colors that are going on. Looks fall to me... you can go ahead and skip the pumpkins if you want.

Crazy Wonderful said...

You are the master!!! Love these fall colors with the blush walls! And you're always so good about moving things around for a new look. I've got to start doing that.

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

You put together the most stunning combinations! I never would think blush walls with red, plum and rust in your pillows, but it looks amazing! I love how you totally change up your house and the subtle ways you bring fall in without diving into pumpkins and whatnot quite yet! XOX

Denise Greenwood said...

Beautiful as always Pam! Love the colors!

whalingcitycottage said...

I love that pink room so hard

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh my word, I love the blush with the red, plum and all the gold accents. Such a pretty and unexpected color scheme. You always inspire with your ability to think outside the box and it is always amazing. Gorgeous tour.

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

I'm with you, so hard to decorate for Fall right now! Although I'm sitting on the patio and it's cool and rainy, so it's getting better! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your blush walls! That was the perfect choice for your room!

Scribbler said...

I LOVE your new LR paint color, and still love your DR, too. My LR is very close that green. I don't do themed seasonal decorating, and it is nice to see someone with good sense who doesn't put out pumpkins when it is sweltering!

Cassie Bustamante said...

ooooh i love that pale pink! it looks like such a personality packed and inviting space, pam!

Haley said...

Ooooh, loving the pink!

Anonymous said...

Move over family- I just want to curl up on your sofa with a pumpkin spice latte! The blush is so pretty and creates such pretty lighting. You truly have the most versatile and inspiring home I've seen. It's always so inspiring to see what she's wearing!

Kristin@bliss-athome.com said...

I hadn't seen the blush walls, so gorgeous with the rich berry and burgundy. I am with you...hard to "decorate" for fall this early in the season. I love your touches, your home always is a delight to see. Happy early fall, Pam xoxo

Decor To Adore said...

Pam the pink room is perfection! I adore how you paired it with touches of orange.

The House of Silver Lining said...

You've had 90 degrees in Denver and we've had 50 degrees in Colo. Springs! Crazy how the weather is here isn't it? Love your new blush pink! You amaze me with your bargain finds you're always scoring! Such a beautiful home Pam...we really should meet up one day, we're so close! Happy fall!
xo

Connie said...

You have amazing design vision! The blush pink walls look sophisticated with the rich fall colors. You took away the sweetness that makes some is us question pink. Now this is a home tour and not a pumpkin in sight! Love it!

Unknown said...

Everything is just beautiful, Pam! xoxo...

Vel Criste said...

Honestly, I can't tell inspired from uninspired with you, your home always looks inspirational and oh-so-gorgeous! I love the new blush walls!!!! It made the room even more warm and inviting! So honored to share this Fall home tour with you Pam!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

I love your seasonal tours...your home is exquisite Pam....love all of the gorgeous fall details.

Laura Bervig said...

Perfectly pink living room, Pam! Love the chair too...a new find? And you knocked it out of the park with the hutch too! So so beautiful!

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

Your home is stunning all decked out for the season! I love the rich colors of orange and burgundy paired with hues of gold and those fresh green and berry branches!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Pam, I love the pink walls! So I guess the green walls are leaving. Can't wait to see what you do.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Pam, I love the pink walls! So I guess the green walls are leaving. Can't wait to see what you do.

decordelirium said...

Pam your home is just lovely with beautiful fall touches. I am dying over your new Craigslist cabinet. Can't wait to hear about the makeover! You are the Craigslist Queen. xo

Unknown said...

You seriously just have the best pillows - I want to come swipe every one! I picked up a couple of those HomeGoods pillows yesterday (but like the one you found better!). And I always love seeing what you do with your bookcase - beautiful! So it sounds like the green is going?? It looks so gorgeous in your pics! Love the pink too!

Christy @ Our Southern Home said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy @ Our Southern Home said...

Lovely home! Love your eclectic, classic style. -Christy @ Our Southern Home

Cristina Garay said...

I love how you switch things, bring new colors and are not afraid to try something new! I love the blush color in your living room. Your beautiful home is full of inspiration!

Linda @ it all started with paint said...

Your home looks so lovely! You made the blush work with fall after all! :)

Heather said...

Love the pink!! What a gorgeous fall home tour! Happy Fall! :) Heather

Calypso In The Country said...

Pam, your home is stunning as always. You are so talented! I also want to tell you congratulations! I just opened up my October BHG mag to find your beautiful home inside! SO excited for you!!! Cheers!
Shelley

Spam Leads said...

SELLING USA FRESH SSN Leads/Dead Fullz, along with Driving License/ID Number with good connectivity.

All SSN's are Spammed & Verified.

--> PRICE FOR SSN LEAD 2$ <--

**DETAILS IN LEADS/FULLZ**

->FULL NAME
->SSN
->DATE OF BIRTH
->DRIVING LICENSE NUMBER\
->ID State
->ADDRESS WITH ZIP
->PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL
->EMPLOYEE DETAILS

*If you buy in bulk, will give you discount
*Sampling is just for serious buyers
*Hope for the long term business
*You can buy for your specific states too

**Contact 24/7**

Whatsapp > +923172721122

Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com

Telegram > @leadsupplier

ICQ > 752822040

jane holly said...

This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change
-funds recovery

Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover