Tuesday, April 5, 2016

My Five Favorites - Pillow Projects


Hey friends, our My Five Favorites topic this month could be my all time
 favorite ~ I'm sure some would find it a bit worrisome how much joy I get out of scheming
 and creating a combination of pillows! If you're reading this you most likely find it
 completely normal. :) In addition to our Favorite Pillow Projects, we've all created a new
 pillow and I'm anxious to check out what these talented girls came up with.

Jennifer @ Dimples & Tangles

I'm so excited to welcome our guest this month, KariAnne of Thistlewood Farm.
She and the beautiful home she's created are as charming as they come,
 her inspiring 'about page' is my favorite in all the blogosphere, and how idyllic is
her back deck setting!! 
     

Let's get to the pillow projects.

#1
 DIY Mud Cloth
I've always loved African Mud Cloth fabric and thought I'd try a pillow. 
It's the perfect DIY, you truly can't make a mistake, if you do, you simply change your
 plan and all is well. It's basically doodling with a tribal vibe. 



 

I'll do a tutorial later this week sharing my tools (A Sharpie!) and complicated process. Ha!


#2
Ikea Pillow with Greek Key Trim
Super simple, no sew ~ no tutorial required!  
 An IKEA Sanela Velvet Pillow, Greek Key trim from Hobby Lobby, 
and a glue gun.  

#3
Easy way to apply Greek Key Trim 
I'm always in awe over Sarah Dorsey's DIY projects. She attached the ribbon with
 no-sew iron on adhesive and shows detailed instructions for attaining those perfect corners!  

#4
Modern Tie Dye Pillow
This beautiful abstract look pillow by Jennifer @ Chronicles of Home is on my list for 
our hammock!
#5
Pottery Barn Knock Off Poinsettia
(my most pinned pillow)


Don't miss these ladies' My Five Favorites:

Jennifer @ Dimples & Tangles
KariAnne @ Thistlewood Farm

You might like these previous Five Favorites, too:

13 comments:

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

SO many great pillow projects!

Unknown said...

Pam, you are so talented, I LOVE your pillow. You are an artist, my friend. I enjoyed this post!
xo Nancy

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Your mud cloth pillow is so intricate, that must have been a fun design to make! Love all the details and how it plays with your other pillows!

Anonymous said...

Your mud cloth is so cool! I love the intricate design- Anthropology will be calling you!

thistlewoodfarm said...

Thanks so much for inviting me to the party!

Such a fun concept and idea and I love that poinsettia pillow!

karianne

Crazy Wonderful said...

I am frrrrrrrrreaking out right now! You drew that pillow with a Sharpie?!!! I am blown away, my friend. Blown away!!!

Calypso In The Country said...

That Sharpie pillow really is amazing! You are the queen of pillows, Pam!
Shelley

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

You have the most gorgeous pillows!....and it must have taken you a long while to make that unbelievable "sharpie pillow"....magnificent!

Kris @ Driven by Décor said...

Dang! That sharpie pillow is amazing! Want to make one of those for your dear friend in Connecticut :) Looking forward to seeing the tutorial on it!

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

I can't believe you drew all of that by hand! That must have taken forever, but it looks fabulous! Love the graphic punch! Your greek key velvet trimmed pillows are one of my all time favorites, I wish those velvet covers came in more colors!

Jennifer M said...

I apparently need a tutorial on the Greek key pillow. Did you sew the square /corners before glueing it on? Thanks.

pam {simple details} said...

Hi Jennifer, No I didn't sew the corners, just glued them down as well. Good luck if you try!

jane holly said...

This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change
-funds recovery

Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover