Friday, April 22, 2016

TGIF ~ The Gems I Found


Happy Friday friends, enjoy these gems! 


Stephanie Kraus Designs fabulous Kitchen Before & After

What's Ur Home Story gave these bar stools a new life.

Brooke @ Velvet & Linen shares the varieties of roses throughout Patina Farm.
Telluride Place Setting  - geometric in black and with subtle touches of gold.


Yum! Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt Almonds here

Seleta shared 'How Stylish Notes Make You Smarter.'


This week's favorite vignette...

One Kings Lane - Heidi Merrick


Have the BEST weekend! 


6 comments:

Shelley - Crazy Wonderful said...

Sooooo, that cow has better living conditions than I do :D

Nancy said...

those chiang mai bar stools are EVERYTHING.

stephanie at Stephanie Kraus Designs said...

Thanks for the shout out Pam!! xoxo

lori said...

Moo-ve over cow! I want to live there too!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I so love this Friday roundup Pam (even if I'm reading it on a Monday!) Stephanie's kitchen redesign is so beautiful, one of my faves!!

Vel Criste said...

Wish I could write notes like that! Mine are usually squeegly lines!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover