Tuesday, December 1, 2015

My Five Favorites ~ Quick & Easy Holiday Decorating Ideas


Welcome to My Five Favorites, our theme this month is
Quick & Easy Holiday Decorating Ideas,
and darn I wish this was a week earlier because I would have been all over it! I'm sure I
 could have used some clever ideas from my pals that are sharing their Five Favorites, too.


Our darling guest host this month was one of the first blogs I found. I remember
I was searching for ideas for a school party, I went down the rabbit hole and became
completely distracted upon landing at Rene's blog, Cottage and Vine ~ I was hooked!
Besides being one of the blogosphere's sweetest, I love her effortless, yet classic and
 timeless style, that's perfectly edited. She couldn't be more fitting for this month's theme.

Cottage and Vine

Here are my Five Favorites... 

#1
Display wrapped gifts in a spot other than
under the Christmas tree. 


#2
Christmas coffee table books styled with a 
magnifying glass. 
They're a favorite to scoop up at thrift stores
 and after Christmas sales.   


#3
Display fresh fruit and greenery from your
yard. A tray helps corral everything.
  

#4
Bring in firewood or cut logs
(I leaned over our fence to borrow :) these from my neighbor's pile
 and put them back after Christmas...shhh.)


#5
Use ornaments, pine cones and a single stem
to add a festive seasonal look to everyday
 vignettes.


You can join us by sharing your favorite Quick & Easy Decorating Idea on Instagram
using the hashtag  #myfivefavorites 
Check out my Instagram post this morning for all the details and your chance to
be featured on all our IG feeds later in the week!

Don't miss the Five Favorite Quick & Easy Decorating Ideas my pals are sharing:


***************************************

The Third Annual 12 Days of Christmas Tour of Homes kicks off today, I know
these inspiring ladies will have lots of eye candy for us!

Jenny @ Evolution of Style
and
Amanda @ Dixie Delights

I'm thrilled to be joining this fun group of bloggers and sharing my tour on Thursday.  




13 comments:

René said...

Sweet of you Pam - I'm blushing! Love all of your ideas and it's always a treat to see your beautiful home. Thanks so much for inviting me to the join in this month!

Cassie Bustamante said...

great tips, pam! can't wait to see your home! :)

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Pam your styling always looks so sophisticated and beautiful and I love how you used pink as a Christmas accent color around your house. So fun and festive!

My Notting Hill said...

Love the idea of corralling decorations in trays. Looking forward to seeing your house this year too!

Calypso In The Country said...

I always love seeing how you decorate and you have some great ideas as always. I have pine cones everywhere in my house but I have to be careful that Rosie doesn't grab one to chew one. They can be so tempting sitting there all piled up in a bowl!
Shelley

Kris @ Driven by Décor said...

You totally crack me up with your wood swiping but I love that idea (and your resourcefulness :) Your holiday home is always gorgeous - love the idea of the magnifying glasses and can't get enough of all of your pretty vignettes!

General Post said...

So beautiful and unique item you have. I want to decorate my home in simple way like this.

Simple Home Decoration

Anonymous said...

Your holiday posts are my favorite things! I rely on your inspiration. Your style is always so sophisticated but welcoming too!

Vel Criste said...

I have to make sure I pin this so I can do them all next year! Thank you Pam for sharing your styling secrets!

Karena said...

Lovely ideas Pam and all very simple and doable to make a big impact!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
Books for the Holidays!

Grace Stefan said...

Such an amazing ideas about decorating i will apply these ideas thanks for sharing. Must visit: B2B Inspection

issabella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
issabella said...

Thank you for this great article. I truly appreciate your technique for writing a blog. I like all the points you made. Also, if someone needs help in Custom clearance service in karachi, This “CFIPAK” is helpful for you.

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover