Wednesday, November 25, 2015

The Black Friday deal you don't want to miss!


Hi friends, just quickly popping in today to remind you of my favorite
 Black Friday deal.
 I don't think people pay much attention because there hasn't ever been a flock
 of people, so no need to show up in jammies at 5am.   

Home Depot - Fresh Evergreen
18" - 22" Wreaths - $5
15' Garland - $5

At my store they have tables set up at the entry as well as several in the garden section. 


I'll put mine up right away because my Annual Christmas Party is December 1st.
The wreaths always hold their shape well, but the garland is definitely crispy and
drooping after a couple weeks in our dry Denver weather. 
A friend of mine buys hers and leaves them outside until she's ready to put them up
and has had great luck. I think I'll buy a couple extra this year. 

Don't forget the Stuff We Love continues with these fabulous ladies today!


  

I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving with your friends and families,
hope it's filled with delicious food and fun memories! 

xoxo,
Pam 



  

11 comments:

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

I'm sure they look amazing on your house. I used to put wreaths up outside but we have so much wind that I was getting sick of looking for them in neighbors yards ;)

Lori said...

What! Thanks so much, checking now to see what time they open!

Dana Frieling said...

Such a great reminder! Our Blessing's brunch is on the 5th this year so I need to get on the ball too. Happy Thanksgiving, Pam! I'm so thankful for you and your friendship!!

Jenny said...

Now THAT is a deal!! It looks great too! Thanks for sharing - Happy Thanksgiving!

Andrea said...

Thanks, I'll definitely head there in the morning. I usually buy garland at Costco but you can't beat $5!

Andrea said...

Thanks, I'll definitely head there in the morning. I usually buy garland at Costco but you can't beat $5!

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

Well good grief, I wish I would have seen this earlier! I did not go out for 1 thing on Black Friday, but I would have for this! Hmmm, MAYBE they'll still have some tomorrow.... ???

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Oh...I should have gone out for these great and good smelling deals!!!

cathy @ connecticuthousewifeblog.com said...

Love your elegant, simple, natural, uncluttered style. Just gorgeous! Last year I got rid of all little Christmasy knicknacks and I have never been happier.

The cosmetics malls said...

This blog is fantastic! I'm thrilled with the feedback...
online shopping stores cheap

issabella said...

There are some fantastic deals and the perfect opportunity to snag items on your wish list at unbelievable prices. But this year, let's also take a moment to reflect on the importance of practices & to explain how practices that support equality and inclusion reduce the likelihood of discrimination that support equality and inclusion, and how they play a pivotal role in reducing the likelihood of discrimination.

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover