Wednesday, July 5, 2017

My Five Favorites - Summer Accessories


You guys, I can't even believe how summer is flying by! 
It's time for another My Five Favorites round up, this month we're sharing our
favorite Summer Accessories ~ home, fashion, anything summer goes.
I always love blogger recommendations and my blogging pals are always 
spot on with their fun finds:

Jennifer @ Dimples & Tangles

This month's guest is the adorable Mallory @ Style Your Senses, she is one chic
 mama, with a fabulous eye for fashion and decor! This nursery she designed for new
little Lawson is hands down my absolute favorite! I love following her on Instagram
for stylish fashion inspiration, too!



#1 Little Boxwoods

Have you guys seen those tiny boxwood in the big box store garden section?
I love trimming them for a more formal look and using them in my blue and white
ginger jars inside or in baskets outside. I bought these on clearance last year
 mid-summer and brought them in during the winter.   


#2 Concrete Pots

These textured gems are the biggest bang for the buck! They're a steal at
 Hobby Lobby, $4 each (when they're 50% off - or use a 40 % off coupon if you don't
 want to wait). They're the perfect size for a little plant or herbs. The items you could
put inside for a fun hostess gift are endless - roll up a pretty dish towel, fill it with fresh
 cherries, a bag of coffee or a favorite jar of jam or hot fudge... yum! :)


#3 Plant Stand

I love using decorative plant stands to elevate my terra cotta pots. The varied
 height and architectural detail adds interest to the simplest pot. I found mine at a  
 local nursery, it's great quality, heavy duty iron and wasn't inexpensive but I've had
 it forever.   


#4 Hats
Jess Ann Kirby 

Fun and functional ~ my collection is overflowing! When I'm searching for a new
outfit and can't find what I have in mind I resort to a new hat to wear with something 
already in my closet.  I've always had a love for them, casual baseball caps to dressy
 derby hats, in fact four years ago I wrote this post about how I wear baseball hats! :)  

#5 Fresh Fruit

I'm all in for effortless summer decor and what's prettier than a simple bowl of
fresh fruit.



Be sure to check out these talented friends' favs:

15 comments:

Alston Kane said...

Your blog is awesome. You have shared very valuable information to us. Thank you so much for sharing this.

home lighting

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Always look forward to your Five Favorites and always such a treat to see your stunning kitchen.
Happy Summer!

Mallory | Style Your Senses said...

Thank you so so much for letting me join in with you guys today, Pam! Adore you and it's an honor to be here on your blog! xoxo

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

I simply MUST pot some boxwoods this year! Love that look so much. And somehow I've never seen those pots at HL, they are fantastic! Great ideas as always, Pam!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I love those little boxwoods in your blue & white jars! I need to pick a couple of those up. You always have the best tips and "simple details" that make such a difference! And I adore you so there's that!

Unknown said...

Pam I am OBSESSED with your boxwood idea - love how that looks so much! and those concrete planters are a steal - I haven't been to Hobby Lobby in months but obviously need to stop in pronto!

cindy hattersley design said...

Those concrete pots look amazing...I haven't seen them out here however...I always love your five favs...I don't know how you ladies come up with such good ones!! Happy Summer Pam!!

Anonymous said...

How did I miss this post? So much goodness to copy. I noticed your pretty HL pots and love the textures. Thanks for always sharing your steals!

Robyn Grace said...

Wow!nice article and containing allot of information about the decorating well done.

Abstract Art

Jack said...

oh wow fantastic shares dear! I 'm really loving this post! The boxwood idea in particular is really awesome, and the concrete pots too look great. Good job!

jane holly said...

This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change
-funds recovery

Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Olivia Smith said...

American Airlines Reservations Phone Number
Christmas will appear and it's an ideal occasion to take in the focusing lights at this cheerful time. This Christmas, you can do essentially more than decking the hallways, stuffing the stockings, and dealing with the trees like you have been doing in past years.American Airlines Reservations, you can solemnize Jesus' birthday in a substitute way by making an excursion to irrefutably the most renowned traveler areas and laud the festival in style. With unobtrusive Christmas flights offered by American Airlines Reservations Phone Number, you can make your Christmas remarkable and that unnecessarily without asking to be spent. With a couple of flight deals offered, Christmas Day is a wonderful opportunity to get unassuming excursions in December.

satyam rai said...

Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here.घर बैठे पैसे कैसे कमाए

Ellie Brown said...

Absolutely loved your recent blog post on "My Five Favorites: Summer Accessories"! Your picks are spot-on, and it's evident you have a keen eye for stylish details. From hats to sandals, your selection is fantastic.
However, I couldn't help but notice one essential accessory missing from the list – sunglasses! They're not just a fashion statement but also a must-have for those sunny summer days. A chic pair can instantly elevate any look while providing much-needed eye protection.
Speaking of eyewear, have you checked out Mojo Glasses? Their collection of women's glasses is not only fabulous but also resonates with your celebration of individuality and the quest for the perfect pair. If you're looking to buy women’s aviator glasses that effortlessly combine fashion and function, Mojo Glasses is the place to explore: https://mojoglasses.com/product-category/gender/women-glasses/

John Watson said...

Those summer accessories are so cute and stylish! Speaking of accessories, if you're ever in need of a lens replacement for your Oakley sunglasses, you should definitely check out Oakley lens replacement services. They're available at https://glassesoutlet.co.uk/pages/oakley-lens-replacement-1 and offer high-quality replacements to keep your shades looking fresh and functional all summer long. It's a convenient solution to extend the life of your favorite eyewear pieces!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover