Tuesday, May 19, 2015

ikea bekvam cart


Today's Ikea favorite, the Bekvam Cart is a workhorse that easily transitions from the
 kitchen to your patio or deck, or any space for that matter.  It's ideal for extra storage, utility
 or work space, and gets great reviews for it's sturdy solid wood construction and versatility.  

Ikea Bekvam Kitchen Cart
Solid Birch
$59.99
23" W x 20" L x 33" H
Casters on two legs allow for easy moving.
HERE

I love how Meg at Oliver and Rust customized hers with paint, a towel bar,
and a pretty marble top.


Small enough to fit in the tightest kitchen yet functional enough to act as a
 small island and hold a collection of cutting boards and pots and pans.

 ikeafans.com

Textured baskets fit perfectly and hold kitchen necessities.

  kylieminteriors.ca

theeverygirl.com

Pretty in pistachio green!
radicalpossibility.com

It would be perfect outside on the deck as a grill station, serving cart or beverage station.
 This one by Homeroad reminds me of the special one Lisa made for her husband last year!
Check out her tips for sealing for outdoor use too.

 homeroad.com


9 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

i love the examples from oliver & rust and the every girl especially! beautiful!

Unknown said...

What a versatile little cart. I love the Oliver and Rust version. Thanks for the photo roundup, Pam!

Crazy Wonderful said...

Love the idea of using it on the patio! I've not lived near an IKEA until two years ago and I've become a little addicted. Ok, maybe a lot addicted ;)

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

I must say that I love the cart from Oliver and Rust...Need to plan a road trip soon....yes, Ikea a hike from me....Thanks for the inspiration Pam!

Diana @ Your Day Simplified said...

Wow, I love the marble top on the painted cart. So clever to have a marble top on the barrel too! The size is perfect for all those small spaces too!

Vel Criste said...

Love the first and last look of this useful cart Pam!

Unknown said...

Thank you for taking the time to put this together for all to enjoy.

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

They are all great and I wish I'd have the room for one

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

You know I love your Ikea posts, this one is such a good one! And thank you for linking to the Mark The Shark cart - I just put it out on my deck - it is such a functional piece and best of all, Mark The Shark loves it for grilling - and I love when Mark grills while I sit, relax and watch :)

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover