Sunday, May 17, 2015

I Spy a Craigslist Buy (2)


Hey everyone, hope you had an awesome weekend!
I'm back today with another round of items available on our Craigslist right now.
I'm dying over these first chairs, and the CRAAAZY price!

 southshoredecorating.com

Wicker furniture set - table, chairs, loveseat etc. - $250 (Greeley)


This listing is a ways out of the metro area but you must see all that is included
for $250! In addition to this table and chairs and console below, more wicker furniture. 



The wicker console would be super fun to use on a deck as beverage center.


Bamboo sofa table with 2 matching end tables - $100 (Boulder)

This would be a beautiful entry console table.



A pair of side tables are included, they would be great on an outdoor patio.  


ballard designs

Set of 2 Gothic Woven Leather Strap Chairs Fit for a King & Queen! - $245 (SE Aurora)

 http://denver.craigslist.org/fud/5025908981.html


I love the rich texture of wood and leather in a white room and these would easily
mix with a multitude of styles! 

carlaaston.com

Or, they'd be fabulous as host chairs at a dining table. 

Pottery Barn
 Dinette table, Asian style base with beveled glass top - $100 (Denver)

The base is available for $75 (30" L x 18" W  x 29" H) 


If you don't need a dining table you could easily use the great elephant base as a
unique side table indoors or out.

styletherories.com

Ikea Docksta Table Like new - $100 (Aurora)


This table sells for $199 at IKEA 

If you like neutrals I'd pair it with something with a great texture like wicker or leather.

engelta.hubpages.com

When I searched dining chairs there were over 1,700 listings, you can find just about any
style you can imagine. Many are easily reupholstered by just unscrewing the bottom seat and stapling on new fabric.   

sohautestyle.com

That's it for today guys, hope you're inspired!
For those of you who asked me to check out your local Craigslist,
I'll definitely do some posts for you and show you what I find. :)

(I'm so sorry about the mix of odd fonts - I have no clue what's up and it's
midnight, I'll try to figure it out in the morning.)  

15 comments:

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

You always leave me speechless with your finds

Dana Frieling said...

So cool that you're going to expand your CL finds to other cities. That's a great idea! Maybe your luck will spread to the rest of us just by having you look. ha!

Unknown said...

Seriously, I need to stop reading these posts because it makes me green with envy that you can score such great deals on your CL!! But of course that's just crazy talk because these posts are way too fun to miss! :)

Thehouseofhampton said...

I would consider moving to Denver for your CL alone. Unbelivable!!! For the record, this series is so much fun to read. Great idea.
Sharon
The House of Hampton

Unknown said...

CL queen! You really can sort out all the treasures! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I love this series. Thanks for the inspiring photos, Queen of Craigs!

Unknown said...

These are amazing finds! I literally love everything you just posted. I never have any luck finding things on Craigslist. But your pics inspire me to keep looking:)

Dianne said...

You are the BEST at this!!!!!!! I get so confused and accomplish nothing on Craigslist. I wish you would check out eastern N.C. ( Raleigh, Jacksonville ,Greenville, Morehead city, New Bern ...especially New Bern ). Thanks for a wonderful blog, it starts my day every day!!!

Jennifer Ashley said...

This is fabulous! Thank you for sharing :) Would love for you to check out Connecticut (Hartford and Fairfield County) :) :) :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing these beautiful deals and great pics of rooms they were so amazing I'm pumped up to repurpose a piece of furniture. :-)

Vel Criste said...

So love this series Pam! I wish I lived in Colorado! LOL! Love the Wicker dining set the most!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

You find such great items on your CL Pam! You also have great vision - I don't know if I could have loved those king and queen chairs until I saw your inspiration pics!! SOLD!

Unknown said...

Ohhhh I love so many of these esp the first dining set and bamboo console table! Have a great day friend! 😘 xo Nancy

therelishedroost said...

I wish I wasn't scared to buy on Craigslist! There are some great finds there for sure!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

I am crushing on the wicker set that are listed in Greeley...I can just imagine them painted in a great fun color...and the inspiration photo would want anyone to rush to buy that set!...Great CL finds!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover