Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Ikea Ranarp Lamp


Whoa you guys, I knew I'd taken advantage of the the summer with a slower, 
more casual blogging schedule, but I had no idea how overdue I was with my usual
 Ikea post, yikes - it's been three months! 
One of my favorite Ikea lamps is the Ranarp Work Lamp and Floor Lamp, no doubt
 you've seen this stylish little gem around. It's industrial style, gold details and black and
 white cord make it the perfect addition to give your room an eclectic mix.  

Ikea Ranarp 
Adjustable Arm & Head
Off White or Nickel Plated with Gold Details 
Solid Construction - Heavy Base
Black & White Cotton Cord

Work Lamp - $39.99
17" H

Floor Lamp - $54.99
60" H x 30" L  

You can see in these inspiration photos it's ideal for an office lamp, nightstand
 reading lamp, pretty accent for an entry, or the floor lamp is a chic up-to-date look
 for a family room. 

housesevenblogspot.com 
 gohausgo.com
 adoremagazine.com
  
 savvysouthernstyle.net
sfgirlbay.com
 
 houseseven.blogspot.com
 hgtv.com
 viedevic.com
lilreddotfolks.com
deucecitieshenhouse.com
homesick.nu

If you're an Ikea fan you can find more of my favorites here,



11 comments:

Lussi said...

Looks great! I like these golden accents:-)

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

Such a great little light, the perfect mix of modern, industrial, and chic!

Anonymous said...

So versatile and the perfect gold. Ikea must love you!

My Notting Hill said...

I have 3 of them in my house and love them!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

The floor lamp is on my list next time I hit IKEA.

therelishedroost said...

I love the look of Ikea pieces I am just afraid of the quality , how do you think it holds up? I love that lamp K

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Awe, thanks for the share. They are such cute lamps for a great price.

pam {simple details} said...

Karolyn - This lamp is great quality, I have the Antifoni and Barometer and have used them both for clients several times - they're awesome, heavy duty, not at all cheap looking and I've never had a problem. They have a generous 90 day return policy for full refund if you're not happy, and store credit after 90 days.

cindy hattersley design said...

These beaties in the right setting would be wonderful. I am glad to hear the quality is good. I haven't been to IKEA in ages!!

Anonymous said...

I really do love Ikea! When I need something to do with my boys, we go to lunch at Ikea and they play in Smaaland.

This lamp is great - it looks much more expensive than it is.

Unknown said...

So funny that you chose the Ranarp for your IKEA post - I have one that I bought almost a year ago and never used. Just yesterday I put it in my "sell" pile because every though I love it, I couldn't figure out where I had a home for it. I just might have to pull it back out of that pile - you've given me so much great inspiration on putting it to use!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover