Sunday, August 2, 2015

I Spy a Craigslist Buy (4)


Hey friends, happy Monday, happy August!! 
It's so dangerous for me to do these posts, I have to exercise serious restraint!
Every time I see something fun and unique I'm so tempted to sell what I have,
it always inspires me to want to change things up...again! 

These listings are currently available on Denver Craigslist.
(just click on the link below the heading).
I've paired the listing with an inspiration photo to give you an idea how you
 could use/transform the piece.
I've always loved how Tobe Reed used this pair of bold campaign style end tables
in her living room. This first listing is a steal, the whole kit and caboodle for $40, and
you could easily get a similar look by painting the tables and attaching gold L braces
 to the fronts of the drawers like I did on the Anthropologie Knock Off Dresser.  
They're a great size too, 25 x 25 x 21.

 Wood Coffee Table and Matching End Tables - $40 (Parker)



 Red Velvet Sofa - $250

 

(sorry no source - Pinterest uploaded by user)
homebunch.com
mydomaine.com

Beautiful Brass Bed w/ Rails $100  (Denver Central)



laurenleiss.com

Brass Lamp - $10 (HEB -Aurora)




 1970s Chartreuse Houndstooth Chairs by Kroehler - $125 ea $200 pair (Englewood)



janshowers.com

thecuriousbumblebee.tumblr.com

Hope you're inspired to check your local Craigslist, 
and, of course, if you score one of these finds I'd love to know! 




17 comments:

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

I love your Craigslist posts....you find the best things and present us with the perfect inspiration. Love those red sofas.

Dana Frieling said...

Lauren Leiss look-alike anything...yes, please!

Ann said...

Pam - Your Craig's List finds/inspirations are my favorite, and I hope you will offer them regularly. I so appreciate your talent in showing readers what we might do to improve a find, and how a similar item has been successfully used by a designer. Best, Ann

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

You have serious vision lady! I love what you see when you look at Craigslist - I would never have looked at those chartreuse chairs and thought them interesting but look at the rooms you found - gorgeous! I love that navy library with the green! You have such a talent for rethinking a piece.

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

You are amazing! You preform miracles! Talk about turning the frog into a prince!!!! You win the top prize.
xo
Patty

Becky {This Is Happiness} said...

These are so great Pam! Love your vision with these finds!

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

It's official. I'm moving to Denver just so I can shop your CL. ;)

Connie said...

Love your Craigslist posts--so inspiring. Would love for you to do one on my town, Charlotte, NC.

Unknown said...

Your vision amazes me. I won't give these a second glance until I see your beautiful inspiration photos. What a gift you have!

Brynne Delerson said...

I love the way you pair the Craigslist postings with inspiration images! These posts are fantastic!

Vel Criste said...

Love anything campaign, and I'm seriously wanting a brass bed like that!

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

You find the most amazing things on CL! I think you should feature my area and see if you dig anything out of it!! ;)

Unknown said...

This is one of my favorite series! I love the inspirational photos you share with the CL finds--very cool series!

cindy hattersley design said...

I almost hate to open any of your Craigslist posts because I know I am going to be so jealous!! You are the Craigslist Queen!!

Karena said...

Wonderful finds and ideas for these fabulous pieces.
Pam thank you so very much for your kind comments on my site....
xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Freckles Chick said...

So many awesome finds! I feel like I should be paying you for scouting these gems! ;-)

Brandi said...

You should be the Craigslist Brand Ambassador!!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover