Saturday, May 5, 2012

celebrating motherhood


HAPPY SATURDAY, EVERYONE! 

One of the nicest people in the blogosphere, Lisa at Shine Your Light,
 invited me to participate in her series in honor of Mother's Day!  

Head over to meet my little big guy and join me in an interview here


If you haven't had a chance to visit her blog here is a sampling of what you'll find:

Mangia Monday's - all about delicious recipes! YUM!


DIY Projects - check out the amazing makeover of this space!!  
You won't even recognize it!


And, clever craft ideas you'll want to copy!!


Stop by and say Hi, here!

Hope your weekend plans include a little fun! 





9 comments:

Dana Frieling said...

Love that you shared your handsome hunk with us! Wonderful words of wisdom as well. My May baby was 3 weeks early...party planning as we speak!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Thanks for guest posting for me today, Pam! I am honored to have you over!!

Lori said...

I'll be checking out your guest post. I hope you had a wonderful fiesta! I can't wait to see and hear about it!

Suzy www.savedbysuzy.blogspot.com said...

Pam, I loved your answers. I usually answer that I want my children to be happy, but I agree that being a good person is more important and then happiness will follow.

Calypso In The Country said...

I loved your answers Pam, and it was so nice to see the pictures of your handsome son! I also enjoyed reading how much you appreciated your mom always being there and volunteering for everything. Since I am a stay at home mom, I make sure I volunteer for every single thing possible and I really hope my kids appreciate it! - If not now, then someday!
-Shelley

design elements said...

off to read your guest post! Your phoo with the dog on the right is wonderful. Your dog looks like my dog. Happy Sunday

Maria

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

Love Lisa's blog! It's a good daily read...off to visit you there!

Holly Gruszka said...

You know I love all of your posts, Pam, but this one is tops. Learning more about you and seeing your handsome little guy (well not so little anymore) - thanks for sharing!!

Purcell Capital said...

Truck Financing Idaho

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover