Tuesday, November 1, 2011

random details

                                                        ~   Halloween  ~

             One of our favorite neighborhood traditions for over ten years is a Halloween
         get-together. We take turns hosting dinner for four families and all their little goblins,
              followed by trick or treating. We all put baskets of candy on our porches,
         turn on the lights and head out with our ghouls in hopes they'll share their chocolate!
                         The highlight of the evening is the BIG exchange (see below)!


My delightful gangster posing with me!

(Confession: This is last year's photo because my hair looked so bad,
 the sun was shining wierd and it looked like a brassy flaming orange mess and the
photographer and gangster weren't really into taking more photos for my hair to look cute!)



Spooky, Festive, Delicious! 

                                                     The art of negotiation at its best!


                                                                    
                                                    ~   Barstool Progress  ~

                I finished the wood filler and narrowed the fabric down to this, maybe!
       Thanks for the suggestions to stencil on the fabric, but the Ikea slipcovers didn't fit,
                   however, I love a pretty stencil and my entry needs some pizazz....


                                                       Taraz Spring Suzani                                                

                   Close this window

                                                      
                                                Today's Goodwill Find  $2.99 
                                I think I'll paint over the scene in black or white.
                                  


                               
                          If you made it this far thanks for listening to my ramblings today!
                                                                     

                                                      

         
                                                            


4 comments:

Dana said...

I like the fabric. How quick are you going to knock those babies out? I'm impressed with how speedy you are with projects!

Diana @ Your Day Simplified said...

Love the suzani fabric! I'll be looking forward to see what you are going to do with your Goodwill find.

DrywallDriven said...

What fun Halloween traditions! Love both the fabric and the pretty GW find. I can't wait to see what you do with both.

A Vintage Vine said...

Pam, love that fabric...I have seen it and am always drawn to it! Great choice! Love your picture, even if it is last year!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover