Tuesday, April 2, 2013

inspiration...pass it on

Remember last month when I shared an 'Inspiration...pass it on' post,
I thought it would be fun to do one every month, so here's the latest...

and showed me the new spring look for her secretary.  
Right back atcha, Amber ~ she inspired me with this pretty floral update!


I'm on a mission for the perfect wrapping paper to spring-ify my family room built-in bookcase,
and it needs to show up soon, because... 


The removable poster tape I used was awesome, not a trace left behind on the bookcase,
look close you can see it in the corners and in the middle of this piece of paper I removed.
(Check out the product Amber used, it looks just as effective and so easy!)


Instead of wasting it, I had a little OCD moment used it to line the drawers in my buffet ...


and the drawers in my bathroom... :)


Onto more inspiration...

Christy @ Confessions of a Serial DIYer turned this side yard into
a gorgeous spot you won't recognize, using recycled granite block, by herself!
Amazing!



A simple, inexpensive diy with style, perfect for a gift!
Creature Comforts DIY Brushstroke Glazed Mini-Bowl
This is actually from last year, and I've never seen it, stop by to check out the
array of colors, easy tutorial, and pretty packaging!


Anyone inspired you lately...feel free to share in the comments!  

18 comments:

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

I love the paper in your "oh so awesome" dresser. I've been on the hunt for a similar ever since seeing yours.
And that is a beautiful backyard makeover!
I've been inspired by Sarah M. Dorsey lately on "creating with the stars" have you seen her projects. WOW is all I have to say ;)

Jennifer@The Chronicles of Home said...

Love the Target paper in your drawers!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Great inspirations Pam...I too am looking for the right print to back my bookcases..I love how you lined the drawers..so pretty!

Christy James said...

What a nice surprise, Pam...Thanks for featuring my side yard makeover!!

XO,
Christy

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

You are too good reusing that paper! Love that side yard, I know from Stephen's experience at our house that is a ton of work!

Vel Criste said...

I love using gift wrap for all sorts of stuff too Pam! I used it to back my media center during the holidays to give it a holiday feel without over-doing it! I also use it for place mats, which I did this easter and will be posting about soon! Rounded up 9 ideas for gift wrap use here...

http://buhayatbahay.blogspot.com/2011/11/awesome-find-for-christmas-season.html

I haven't used it for drawer liners yet, and yours look fabulous! That's one of the things I love about blogging, the sharing of wonderful ideas! Have a nice day!

Amber B (Simple Dwellings) said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Pam! :) I love that you were able to reuse the paper for your drawers. It looks beautiful! I am off to check out the other amazing features. :)

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

What a wonderful way to re-purpose your paper! I was just looking at Christy's yard last night...beautiful!

LORI said...

Looks great as drawer liner too. The side yard is amazing. I love how bloggers are so willing to share and inspire!

Leslie said...

Wonderful ideas and you all are so resourceful! Love the paper in the dresser drawer Pam.

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

You really made that paper go far. I need to go check out that side yard. I'm going to be a gardening fool, if it ever gets warmer.

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Oh I love this - I'm so glad you are making it a series on your blog! I haven't seen any of these and look forward to checking them out!!
The wrapping paper lined drawers look so great.

Anonymous said...

I recently pinned the glazed bowl! Love it and definitely want to try it out :) Great round-up.

Elisa of Fancy Free Me said...

Wow her side yard is like a little oasis now! Impressive. Love the paper lined drawers too-your dresser is amazing-I can't get enough of it!

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Pam...you inspire me with every post....

The Pink Pagoda said...

I love that you reused your paper! Brilliant! I'm inspired by every blog I visit, and there's not enough time in the day to implement all the fantastic ideas!

Kristen said...

Ok this is kind of genius! Def doing this next time I come across a paper that I love!

l o v e l y t h i n g s said...

I love your book shelves, your drawers...that's a lot of paper for $6! It looks great!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover