Friday, September 14, 2012

fall vignettes at primitive & proper...


While you're all casually enjoying your morning latte and blog reading,
(that's what it's like at your house in the mornings, right?)
I'm at jury duty!

Onto something more fun...

I'm also over at my sweet friend Cassie's blog, Primitive and Proper here.
She's the queen of rescuing furniture pieces and giving them new life, her vision
and style make for some extraordinary makeovers. You can always count on a surprise,
 maybe a fun pop of color, classic style and gorgeous hardware, or a bold unexpected
fabric choice.

In honor of her inspiration, I'm sharing the makeover of  'one' of my
 dining room chairs shown in three different fall vignettes here.

Before you head over to her blog, check out some of my favorites from Cassie...
(actually I think it's a surprise, but she might be giving me this one for my birthday!!)








Is she CRAZY talented or what?!

No wonder she's been nominated for Country Living's
Blue Ribbon Blogger Award!

Vote for Me!

If you'd like to vote for her look for this button on her blog,
there are only a few days left and it would make her day!

HAPPY WEEKEND SWEET FRIENDS!


12 comments:

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

You know what they call a jury...don't you? 12 people who could not get out of jury duty :) . I'm on my way over to check you out!

Unknown said...

Cassie has some serious skills... and so do you! Love your Fall styling, you have such an eye!

Cassie Bustamante said...

i am totally blushing, pam! thank you so much for all your kind words!!!!! and the plug. ;) best of luck at jury duty- i hope you don't get selected! :)

Holly Gruszka said...

Girlfriend can work some magic on furniture and all of those pieces have so much character and life to them. Heading over to see your chair! Eww...and jury duty - well they let you read right? And I'm sure you'll find a friend or two maybe. I've never had jury duty.

Dana Frieling said...

I got picked the last time my name came up. The court reporter went to my church and she admitted post trial that it was "the most boring" case that had been tried in quite some time. Just my luck! Can't wait to see your chair progress.

Lori said...

Such pretty pieces! I'm heading over. I hope jury duty is interesting. Have a fun weekend my friend.

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

You poor thing...that does not sound like fun! I am heading over to see Cassie's blog. love the colors of her furniture.

Unknown said...

Jury Duty! that's no fun. Sorry you have to do that, but hope its a quick case! Thanks for Cassie's lovely examples and Im going over to see you there...Have a great weekend, Pam.
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Sheila Zeller said...

I am in awe of Cassie's creations! She has an amazing eye, and her furniture makeovers are just beautiful! I hope your jury duty doesn't last too long :-( Popping over to Cassie's blog now! I hope you have a great weekend, and get to do some of the things you love to do :-)

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I loved your post over at P&P today Pam! Cassie is so stinking talented; I'm always amazed at her furniture transformations.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend my dear!

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

Heading over to check it out! Have a great weekend Pam!

A room with a view said...

Cassie is so talented and creative and such a sweet person - love her work! Will definitely be voting for her. Heading over there..

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover