Thursday, February 2, 2012

today I'm at {a simple affair}


                                                                  Good Morning!
Today I'm over at Carly's,  click here to join me for a fun series!
Her blog, a simple affair, is one of my daily reads.
  Here's a glimpse of what you'll find.... 

a simple affair
                                                                              
 Need some fashion inspiration...she's your girl!
Mint Green Apparel

Mint Green Accessories
 She has quite the sense of humor!  Yes, she did!


She's a BIG football fan!


She loves stylish spaces!
 

She's going to be a teacher!


She's an absolute delight!

Come over and join me here at {a simple affair}!

11 comments:

Holly Gruszka said...

Will have to head over to check out your guest spot - I love minty anything!

Jalon Burton said...

Headed that way now! Have a great day.

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for introducing me to a fellow Madison blogger! BTW, nice post!
Cathy

Dana Frieling said...

Ummm, Pam, is it safe to say you like leopard? hee! hee! Great post. Carly's such a cutie.

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

Loved your post, the leopard+lucite=perfect!

Lori said...

You have a way with classy leopard! Such pretty pairings. Thanks for sharing!

navy and orange said...

I'm off to check it out!

xoxo navy & orange

Elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Headed over to check it out now!

Unknown said...

I loved your L picks!

Carly Haslee said...

Oh my gosh, Pam, you really outdid yourself! Finally on my computer after a long day, and I log on to find this?? Absolutely made my day! I can't thank you enough for posting on the blog today--so amazed by your assortment of all things leopard.

A room with a view said...

Enjoyed the post very much, Pam! I have never personally worn leopard but can see it as an accessory on myself.

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover