Wednesday, February 15, 2012

tag ~ i'm it!

I've been tagged by Lisa @ Shine your Light in a fun little Q & A game spreading through
the blogosphere. I answer 11 questions, tag 11 bloggers with 11 questions I come up with.

Here goes....

1. What's your favorite place in the United States?
  Colorado, I love the four distinct seasons!
  But, I love Manhattan and could live there in a heartbeat!
manhattanrealestate.com     
2. Where would you love to visit that you've never been before?
I'm kind of boring - I'd rather go back to a place I know I love!
France or Italy
3. Favorite song you're loving right now?
All of the Whitney Houston hits that are being played. Such a tragic story. 

4. Good book recommendation?
Other than House Beautiful, Traditional Home, Better Homes & Gardens, design books,
and the newspaper I just don't read.
Horrible, I know, I just can't sit still long enough.
There is always something else I'd rather do. I've read Blogger for Dummies (ha!).
  I think the last time I read an entire book was about five years ago when I was in the hospital.

5. What's your best quality?
  The eternal optimist!

6. What is something about yourself you'd like to change?
I wish I liked to spend time reading so I could intelligently discuss book recommendations
other than design magazines!
7. What is the number one thing you hope to accomplish in 2012?
 Get on the social network bandwagon!
 I'm realizing it's probably a necessity if I don't want to be left in the dust.  

8. What is your favorite project that you've ever accomplished?
Without a doubt, starting my blog!
It was a big project for me, I spent a lot of time planning exactly what I wanted. 

9. What is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
 A friend hosted and planned a surprise birthday party along with my other friends
 and family a couple years ago.

10. Favorite kitchen or home improvement tool?
 We don't really have tools other than your basic drill, hammer, hand saw.
  I'd say my sewing machine or  hot glue gun!

11. What do you enjoy about blogging?
 Oh my goodness, I can't tell you how much I love it!
Even in the short five months I've been doing it I love the friends I've met
and can't wait to them in person!
Sharing the projects and hopefully letting readers know it doesn't have
 to be expensive or difficult to have a place you and your family love.


Rules
**You must post the rules
**Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you; then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged
**Tag 11 people and link them in your post
**Let them know you have tagged them


Thanks for including me in the fun, Lisa!

Here are the 11 bloggers I'm tagging:

Holly @ West Pear Avenue
Cathy @ Room Rx
Shelley @ Calypso in the Country
Lisa @ A Room with a View
Diana at Your Day Simplified
Amber at Simple Dwellings
Crissy @ House of Marlowe
Jalon @ Design is...All in the Details
Lori @ Lori May Interiors
Tiffany @ Living Savvy
Elizabeth @ The Mustard Ceiling

Here are their 11 questions:

1. What would be the career of your dreams?
2. I would eat Top Ramen noodles for a month in order to save up for ___________! Or, I wouldn't eat Top Ramen for anything!
3. Which would you choose for a date with your husband: Candlelight dinner at a nice restaurant or day of hiking in the mountains?
4. In which sport or athletic activity would you most like to participate?
5. What do you wish you were more knowledgeable about?
6. Pretend one of your online blogging friends is coming to visit for the weekend, what one thing would you do to your home before she arrived?
7. What kind of driver are you (speed demon, rule follower, tickets, fender benders, easy going)?
8. It's hard for me to_____________.
9.  What are your nicknames?
10. What is your best quality?
11.  What is your best piece of advice for raising children?

Thanks for playing along everyone!


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your sweet comment yesterday over at Inspired Design... it led me to your blog which I am now happily following. I have not heard one person say they don't love Colorado, I've never been but hear it is beautiful! xo

Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks Pam! I am flattered that you added my name to the list! I love reading your answers and I will try to write up my answers soon. I have been procrastinating with a few other ones I was tagged in so I will try to get myself moving! Have a great day!
-Shelley

Holly Gruszka said...

This is fun Pam - thanks for including me and now I've got some fun questions to answer too. And if you are ever in Manhattan you better let me know so we can meet up!!

Dana Frieling said...

Who knew you could turn city girl with such ease?! You're a very gifted blogger. Glad you accomplished that "project."

Jalon Burton said...

I'm in! Thank you so much for including me... and perfect timing - I was sitting here contemplating the subject for tomorrow's blog! HA... Here are their 11 questions:

Have a terrific Thursday.

Stacy CUrran said...

I loved your answers! I'm totally with you on the "books" like TradHome, etc.... :)
Stacy

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I love your "book" recommendations!! Those are all the books I've been reading lately too...not enough time for all these projects and a good book. I enjoyed reading more about you Pam! Thanks for playing along :)

Simple Dwellings said...

Thanks for including me, Pam! I would love to be a part of this. And the questions you gave us are great ones! After reading the answers to the questions you've been given, I realize we have so much in common! :) I will get right to work on this and let you know when it's up! :)

Sew a Fine Seam said...

fun to read! I haven't seen one of these 'tag' games around for awhile!

annie@mostlovelythings said...

I think we could be friends! I love Colorado and grew up in Denver, but love NYC. Oh and #7...I'm totally going to be left in the dust when it comes to Social Media...it terrifies me. Can't believe you've only been blogging for five months!
xo
annie

Lori said...

I'm with you on Manhattan, reading materials, and your blog. Love them all! Thanks for sharing all of your creativity. You were born to blog!

Tiffany @ {Living Savvy} said...

OH MY! I didn't even know you tagged me! wow! I will get on it this weekend! Thanks!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover