Sunday, October 9, 2011

this could be dangerous!

                                   I picked up a two beautiful mirrored chests,
                           and have been coveting storing them in my living room
                                               until my client is ready.
                              You haven't seen this part of the living room yet,
                         as the update hasn't made it over to this side of the room.
      (before you judge...the yellow paint and the painting are another clients', ha!)   
                                              they're on the way out.

                                               I love the cabinets, but....

hmmm.....


do you see the problem yet???


                                                   To similar in style to the one I own,
                                                             notice the hardware,
                                           I think a different style would add more interest. 
                                                   Maybe they'll work in my bedroom. :)

                                      mr. simple suggested I should take them to my client!
                                                                                                                           
                                                             On another note ~

                                             That coffee table is on my 'what-to-do' list. 
                                  ~ painted off white in a high gloss enamel with gold fret work ~

                                                                        yes
                                                                         no
                                                           or, how about this idea?
     
                                                             What do you think?

                                                           
                                                                              



                                                                       
                                                                               

10 comments:

natasha {schue love} said...

Love the mirrored chests! And you're right! Rio and Mikko are adorable! Love how they cuddle together! :)

A Vintage Vine said...

Love the chest!...I have always wanted one but my daughter would have so many hand prints on that I would probably scream.....I think your idea on the coffee table is great! Painting it white and adding gold paint on the metal is perfect!

Courtney {a thoughtful place} said...

YES! On white with gold fret work. That is what I was picturing. Those mirrored chests are fantastic. I would try them in every room of my home:) Happy to have found you.

Holly Gruszka said...

Also love the idea of painting the coffee table and the fretwork in gold - would be a great update perfect for your room.

Dana said...

Oh yes! Loving your white/gold coffee table idea. Go for it!

Stacy CUrran said...

Yes! Love the idea of white and gold. So stylish!
Stacy

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

I just found your blog, so happy I did. I think the white with gold fretwork would be gorgeous in the space. I can't wait to see it.

Alexa said...

Love mirrored chests...love your decor! :)

LA said...

Beautiful but comfortable decor. You have wonderful taste. Love your vision for the coffee table.

Brandi said...

Wow, what a gorgeous room. You have such beautiful taste, Pam!!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover