Sunday, October 16, 2011

coffee table reveal

                                                      You should try this paint,
                                   because if you are anything like me it will make you
                                                               HAPPY!
         I thought the coffee table in my living room was looking a little dark and heavy,
                              and in my plan to update the living room that I started
                                                       here, here, and here,
                                    I wanted to include a more neutral palette.
                                   So, I did what every diyer does - painted it!

                                                              BEFORE


AFTER
                         


                                                                    


                                                  I love the new look!


                                               Tomorrow I'll give you the scoop:
         What I used, how much it costs, how long it took, and what I would do different!
                  

16 comments:

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

WOW! It's stunning! I couldn't wait to see how it was going to turn out and I'm blown away! It looks SO professional and changes the whole look of your space. Fantastic job!

Leslie said...

Very nice! What a difference. Love the new color, looks great in your living room! LZ

Jessica @ FourGenerationsOneRoof said...

It came out great! I like the lighter color against your rug & couch! It changes the whole look :)

Ininnbee said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! I wasn't sure about the gold, but the whole piece turned out fabulous. Looks great.

Dana said...

Pam, It's amazing! You've got to be so happy. I love how it ties the entire room together. Good work, friend!

Diana @ Your Day Simplified said...

Oh my goodness! It looks amazing. The paint job is fantastic. I love the glossiness of the creamy/white.

Holly Gruszka said...

Pam, it's rockin!! It's creamy gold goodness!! Really great job - I'm curious about your recap and how long it took you and what you might do differently next time around. enjoy it - it's really great!

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Pam, great job! I think lightening up was definitely the right choice, it looks like a brand new table. The new color is perfect with the color and style of your furniture.

Stacy CUrran said...

That creamy white looks amazing! I can't wait o see what you used! It really is perfect....
Stacy

At The Picket Fence said...

Hi there! Saw this at Kristin's party and just had to come and check it out. What an absolutely gorgeous transformation of your coffee table! You did a fabulous job and I'm now a new follower! :-)
Vanessa

lori said...

WOW! That is the best transformation I've ever seen. The detailing shows up so much better now. It looks professional and stunning. LOVE that color. I must try it.

Carly {a simple affair} said...

oh my goodness. there are almost no words...but I think I can still manage to get "simply stunning" out.

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Your coffee table looks amazing! Your living room is just stunning, I love that chair with the cain on the sides and the vignette on your table is perfect! Can you tell I've enjoyed peeking around your blog LOL! Martina

Kammy's Korner said...

So beautiful!!! I know it wasn't a "trash" before but I'd LOVE for you to share this over at Trash 2 Treasure Tuesday on Kammy's Korner... http://kammyskorner.blogspot.com/2011/11/trash-2-treasure-tuesdays-6.html

SHERRY HART said...

I am one girl that loves the power of paint...and this is a great example!

Unknown said...

Hiii I found you thru hyphen interiors, and Im your newest follower..We almost start blogging same time I started on 2 Sep but I took a long break in between for almost 2 months but now Im back...stop by if you have time

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover