Tuesday, October 11, 2011

coffee table redo

         A couple of days ago you guys were so enthusiastic about my suggestion
                    of painting this coffee table that I couldn't help but start,
                       thank you so much for the pressure encouragement!
                     Don't get too excited, two stores were out of the paint.
                                            So this was it for today.



                          Here are a couple inspiration photos of vintage tables.
             Keep your fingers crossed that all goes well and I'll reveal it next week.

                  



                                                                       
       

9 comments:

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Good luck on your coffee table remodel, I can't wait to see it transformed!

Holly Gruszka said...

It'll be fantastic - you'll rock it!! Don't those inspiration photos get you excited for how your table is going to be all spiffed up??!!

Dana said...

Can't wait to see the finished product! Good luck!

China Fan said...

I can't wait to see your table after the "Pam's-formation!" I've seen your work and everything you touch becomes beautiful!

Good luck!

Red Door Home said...

Your newly painted table looks fantastic! I think you can see the intricate details of the table so much better. Love it!

Jessica @ FourGenerationsOneRoof said...

I love the lighter color! Great job!

Lori @ Lori May Interiors said...

Good luck with it Pam! Can't wait to see it!

A Vintage Vine said...

This is going to be good! I was really excited when you said something about this earlier! Is it metal and wood?

natasha {schue love} said...

Great makeover...the white is so fresh & chic!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover