Thursday, October 20, 2011

do you wing it or are you a planner?

Being an organized planner, I was fretting when my 'planned' post for
yesterday fell through.
I went to a fabulous once-a-year fabric sale, I was going to inspire you
with all the gorgeous fabric I picked up for $1/yard and 
all that I was 'planning' for it.....
well, the fabric was less than fabulous and I left with.....nothing!

Totally out of charachter, I decided to wing-it! 
                    I knew it was 50/50 whether I'd be showing you a DIY project gone bad,
or a super easy, budget friendly, monogrammed door mat.

LUCKY!     LUCKY!    LUCKY! 

I was so thankful when I removed the newspaper
and these crisp, clean lines were revealed!




                    There was one area, (bottom right) where the newpaper must not
        have been thick enough and some paint seeped through - not too bad for winging it!  


                                             
                If you're a 'planner' try winging it, you might be pleasantly surprised!
                                               Happy Weekend, Friends!




10 comments:

Lori said...

It turned out beautifully! Love all of your great ideas- planned or not!

Amanda said...

I love this!!! what a great idea!

Holly Gruszka said...

I'm usually a winger unless it's something I've been working on. Hope you have a great weekend!

Stacy CUrran said...

Hi Pam, I'm sorry I haven't been able to comment as much as i'd like lately. I'm totally a planner, but things have been so busy! I'm so glad I have a chance to visit now though. Love this project!
Stacy

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

What a great project! I'm pinning this so I'll remember I want to make one too. Wish I had an Ikea here so I could run pick up a mat. Oh well, my list will be long on our next trip to Dallas.

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

This is great! I think I'm going to do that. Now to find the right R to do.

New follower.

Kacey said...

Oh, I'm a total planner. I love that your planned post turned into unplanned fabulousness!

keith said...

This is HP Printer Error Code 30 as well this is best type of HP Printer Error Code 30 and last one that is all about HP Error Code 30 and last one HP Error Code 30

keith said...

This is HP Error Code 0x610000f6 and HP Printer Error Code 0x610000f6 as well this is best type of HP Printer Error Code 0x610000f6 and last one that is all about HP Error Code 0x610000f6 and last one HP Error Code 0x610000f6

keith said...

This is HP Error Code 0x61011bed and HP Printer Error Code 0xd8077900 as well this is best type of HP Printer Error Code 0xd8077900 and last one that is all about HP Error Code 0xd8077900 and last one HP Error Code 0x61011bed

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover