I'm going to be organized and on top of it this year!!
A couple years ago we had guests that arrived a few days before Christmas and left
a few days after, I knew I had to be super organized in order to enjoy the visit.
I remember baking cookies, sledding, going ice skating on Christmas Eve day.
It was fun and relaxing...no last minute trips to the mall for something cute to wear,
grabbing stocking stuffers on Christmas Eve, marathon gift wrapping at midnight,
then making pie crusts for Christmas dinner....
I found this great list and already feel good about focusing on actions that will lead
to a month I'll look forward to.
12 things to do this November to get Ready...
Kelly from the The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking
did a great job putting together this doable list of 12 items here.
If I tell you I'm going to do it, and have to be accountable
chances improve that I'll follow through, here's where I'm at on the list...
2. I did it once and it was so nice to have it off the list early.
5. I'm going to try.
7. Easy, I can start adding items to my grocery list every week this month.
8. Great idea and so simple, I just wouldn't have thought of it.
9. This is Mr. Simple's area - I'll suggest it.
10. BIG - I'm going to do it this weekend.
11. Great idea, if it's on the calendar that's key for us.
12. Highly unlikely I'll have time for this! :)
Check out Kelly's list and let me know if you're up for the challenge with me?