Thursday, April 5, 2012

blogging friends

Today I'm happy to be guest posting for Maureen over at Inglenook Decor.
I met her not long ago through our blogs, she also has online store,
 I love her tagline...for your urban cottage.  

           Before you head over, a few of my blogging friends completed some amazing projects
                                                  this week, I had to share them with you!

Remember my stylish friend Katie from Miss Dixie,
  she's in the middle of a dining room update, check out this beautiful redo
                                                          of her buffet and mirror.


                                                              Here's the before...


      And, she can paint, as in real artist! I can't wait to see her darling cow in the new space!


                     My creative friend Dana from Make them Wonder has a way with paint, too!
           (you may know her as the blogger behind her weekly RAK... Random Act of Kindness)
                                                   Is this the coolest monogram ever?!


My talented friend Kathy from Kate's Place could put the Energizer Bunny to shame!
Check out her beautiful kitchen, she's been painting and fluffing!


                                     This fresh, pretty vignette is on the other side of the room.




                                      Join me at Maureen's here and see what I'm up to...
                                            I'll give you a clue, it's bright and springy!


    

13 comments:

Sew a Fine Seam said...

That F!!! Oh. My. Word. My last name starts with F!! I am going to totally do that in a different color in my stairway. That is just too cool! And I recently found 'Kate's Place' and love it! Her kitchen is amazing. Now off to check out your guest post!

Dana Frieling said...

Too funny...I mentioned one of your projects in my post today. Great minds think alike! Thanks, Pam.

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

you are too kind!! Thank you so much for mentioning my little old dining room...I am in LOVE with this kitchen at Kate's Place...will be checking out all mentioned here :)

René said...

What a fun round up of projects. Many of them are new to me too. Off to check out your guest post.

Jane Myers Perrine said...

Lovely! I wish I had the talent to decorate

Unknown said...

This is why blogging is so inspiring! Have a wonderful Easter Pam!
That last vignette is simply fantastic!
Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Pam!! I just went to your blog, and there was my kitchen!That was so nice of you to do.When someone likes what i do it makes me so happy!!

Thanks again
Kathy

Stacy CUrran said...

So I have a traditional buffet like that, and feel it doesn't go well in my dining room, which is much more modern. I've wanted to paint it black forever, but I'm afraid my husband will freak. This is great to be able to show him as an example...thank you!! Going to read your guest post!
Stacy

Holly Gruszka said...

One of these days I'll get my projects done but seeing these really makes me want to finish them all. Thanks for sharing some blogging friends!

Lori said...

Pretty projects. I'm heading over to your guest post.

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

Wow, wow, wow! These are some great projects. I'd kill for that kitchen...

Maureen Stevens said...

they are all super creative! thanks for posting at the blog Pam...have a Happy Easter everybody!

SSM said...

I would like to do the same thing to my buffet.

I'm currently storing it in the lower level. Doesn't that sound so much better?

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover