Thursday, January 16, 2014

inspiration...pass it on

I'm sharing few of my favorite diy projects I noticed this week, when I popped over
to check them out I found a load of inspiration on these talented girls' blogs!


I'm smitten with her dining room, how beautiful is this new table they made?!!

And, while you're visiting don't miss:
Her awesome tufting talents ~ Tufted Ottoman, Tufted Sofa Cushions 



DIY Chalkboard with Rustic Frame
At Christmas she cleverly placed it on her mantle ~ horizontally!
I didn't know Home Depot sells pre-cut chalkboards?

And, while you're visiting don't miss:
Her fabulous library reveal, oh my goodness ~ gorgeous!! Here 



Serious gallery wall love ~ definitely one of my favorites for incorporating 
meaningful items and disguising the TV! 

And, while you're visiting don't miss:
Her Popular Posts on the Sidebar with thousands and thousands of Pinterst pins!


Happy Weekend, everyone!!



15 comments:

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

These are all fabulous and I had only seen one out of the three - thanks for sharing!! Off to check them out!

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

I adore the dining room. So good.

Have a great weekend!

Cassie Bustamante said...

that dining room is dreamy! and i think it just sealed the deal that i need that rug for my dining room! i need more income first. ;)

Cristina Garay said...

Love the dining room. Thanks for sharing!

Kris @ Driven by Décor said...

Amazing projects! I'm off to check out their blogs!

Tracy Laverty said...

Pam! Thank you for showing my D.I.Y project on your blog! You made my day. I'm going to check out the other blogs that your featuring too. Thanks!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

You found some good ones! Have a great weekend.

Dana Frieling said...

You're always so good at sharing the love. Happy weekend!

Simply Modern Home said...

These are great! Love the dining room. Have a good weekend!

Leslie said...

Thanks for the links Pam! Have a fun weekend! xxleslie

Kim @Tidbits&Twine said...

Pam - Oh my goodness!! Thank you so much for including my gallery wall in your roundup! And I'm heading over the check out the other project now. :)

Brooke said...

Pam thank you so much for the feature!! I'm going to go check out the other two projects- I've been wanting to make a big leaning chalkboard like that and I LOVE the gallery wall around the tv! Thanks again so much!! Have a great weekend!

Vel Criste said...

Love Brooke and her blog, checking on the others… Have a great weekend!

erica said...

I now want a large chalkboard in my kitchen. xx

Anonymous said...

Pam, thank you for all these great blogs !!!! Enjoy reading your blog so much and learn so much from you. You have incredible taste.

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover