Wednesday, January 15, 2014

fashion...target and old navy steals

Yesterday I was on a quick mission to check out the new Nate Berkus line at Target,
 several items had already sold out, : (   but a 70% off clearance sign I passed in the women's 
department cheered me right up! I found a couple cute items at crazy prices and my luck
continued when I stopped by Old Navy. I put together a few casual outfits with my finds,
and paired them with distressed jeans. 

Black and white striped sweater - Old Navy $15
Black and white plaid shirt - Old Navy $24 (bought a few months ago)
Black Patent Flats - TJ Maxx and BCBG Pumps - DSW

 

Aqua Cardigan with Bling - Target $7.50
Super soft floral scarf - Target $4.50
Blue and White Stripe Chiffon Blouse - Old Navy $8
Flats - TJ Maxx

The scarf and striped blouse would be cute without the cardigan, too.


BasicWhite Long Sleeve T-Shirt - Old Navy $7
Plaid Scarft - Old Navy $15 
(bought earlier in the year, but they still had them in the store)
Leopard Belt - old
Fur Vest - old  


Animal print crew neck sweater - Old Navy $7
(great weight and fit - great reviews 4.5 stars)
Faux Fur Scarf - Restoration Hardware
Calvin Klein Belt - old


Long Sleeve Striped T-shirt - Old Navy $7 my favorite for layering,
stripes and florals are an easy combination to mix.
I had this vest, but they had several quilted vests. 
Green skinnies - old


Good luck if you decide to cruise through the clearance racks!

If you'd like more fashion inspiration check out my  
Fashion Spring/Summer here
Fashion Fall/Winter here


30 comments:

Jenny said...

CUTE! Can I hire you as my stylist please? ;-)

Andrea said...

I bet you look so adorable in all of these! You're so good and putting outfits together. I have got to stop wearing my workout clothes all day everyday! Great inspiration.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

You are styling! I have the black plaid shirt, too. Love those scarves.

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

Great finds, Pam! You are so good at accessorizing.... just like in your home!

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

Cute finds. I have a faux fur vest just like it. Love that outfit!

Luci @Bungalow At Home said...

You really are good at layering outfits! Personal shopper in your future:)
I love this time of year, the sales are awesome but I'm trying not to buy anything and failing!

Unknown said...

Fantastic outfits Pam. Those two stores are great for fun current pieces! You're adorable. Xo Nancy

Dana Frieling said...

Can I come raid your closet for my upcoming Vegas trip? It's John's business trip and I have zip, zero, nada to wear. You're so good at putting outfits together!

Unknown said...

You are oh so stylish and there is nothing better than great style at a bargain price! Love your deals and the looks you created.

Kathy Olson said...

I love looking at outfits! They are all so cute!

Diana @ Your Day Simplified said...

Always love your fashion posts! The light turquoise necklace with the black and white striped sweater is perfect. Love all your new finds. Great prices too!

Julie said...

Pam,
I love your style! And I also love the prices on these budget-friendly "steals". Thanks for your great blog posts :)

therelishedroost said...

Fun styling here!!!

Unknown said...

Love your fasion posts! I may have to drop by Old Navy for that black and white sweater!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Lovin these looks!

Moni - Zuhaus at Home said...

Love the cute outfits you put together….you have great style! I need all the help I can get, so, thank you very much!!

Sew a Fine Seam said...

Awesome finds! what fun!

Robin Johnson said...

Cute, Cute,Cute. Love the black and white sweater and the red vest with the striped shirt. Loved this post.

Jennifer@The Chronicles of Home said...

So adorable. Great way to take low and make it look high!

Carrie said...

Perfect timing! I've been feeling blah about my wardrobe; I'll have to check out some stores this weekend. Following you now on Pinterest. :)

Calypso In The Country said...

Very cute and what great deals! I have that same black and white plaid shirt. Now I have some more ideas of what to do with it!
-Shelley

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Time for some retail therapy!!

Kris @ Driven by Décor said...

Will you be my stylist?? :-) Great outfits - will have to stop by Old Navy this week - haven't been there in forever!

Arborgate Interiors LLC said...

Gosh, I love each and every one of these outfits. You are SO good at putting together a great look...are you for hire? Ha! Seriously, I do not enjoying clothes shopping... just all things interior design! I need a personal styler/shopper for that and you'd be my pick!! Thanks for sharing these ideas.

Unknown said...

I love this post! These outfits are perfect for a 40 year old like myself who is struggling to dress her age while looking current and chic! Thank you for this post! Amy @ www.AmyKrist.org

Vel Criste said...

You are a girl after my own heart and wallet! love the finds Pam and how you styled them up! Perfect!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Did I ever mention how much I love these fashion posts? They are so fun. Love the furry vest with plaid scarf and jeans. So fun. You could wear it for your superbowl party :) :) :) If we can't be in it, I'm glad you are!

Sarah @ Simply Sarah Style said...

I love your combinations... They're even better because of the price point! I take great pride in looking polished on a budget. Well done!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Love all of these looks...especially the first black and white sweater, the faux fur vest, and the stripes-florals mix!

Anonymous said...

They are all very cute and fantastic prices; although, you would look good in a paper bag. You always look very pulled together. It's just like your home - you know what looks great together. Love all your great info. As always, thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover