Wednesday, December 19, 2012

a friend and her cottage...


My VERY sweet and VERY talented friend Shannon from Fox Hollow Cottage
 asked if I'd share some Christmas decor on her blog today.
Since I'm about 99.9% sure you guys are done seeing my holiday decor, and 
I know how much you all love pretty house tours, great diys, 
before and afters, and cool thrifting finds, I thought I'd treat you to all that and more
by giving you a peek into Shannon's blog...

There is so much inspiration I'm not sure where to begin...
how about her feature in FOLK magazine this month?!!
(If you're not familiar with it, it is a hip American country lifestyle magazine.) 

You can see her creative diy they featured here.


I remember first finding her blog a year ago at Christmas when I saw this. 
It wasn't just a pretty styled vignette...
it was a diy for vintage sheet music garland with mica glitter!! 
My comment on her blog:  Beautiful arrangement. That's making me think mine is a little too simple!
I had only been blogging a couple months, and I clearly remember thinking I was in
over my head with this kind of talent!  


While you're there don't miss out on her Cottage Tour here,
it includes the amazing renovation of this lovely challenge, and... 


...the coordinating dining room!


Here's a tiny peek at the new kitchen! 
I've only shown you a smidgen, 
you'll love her blog, home and inspiration!
But even more ~ her sweet, genuine ways and cheerful attitude are an absolute delight!

Stop by to visit Shannon at Fox Hollow Cottage


10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Going to check it out now - thanks for sharing!

Calypso In The Country said...

I love her blog too! I am going over to take another peek!
-Shelley

reFresh reStyle said...

I love Shannon and Fox Hollow :) Both of you are so inspiring and talented!
Have a Merry Christmas,
Debbie

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

I'm on my way!

Shannon Fox said...

You are entirely too sweet! This was supposed to be all about YOU silly ;) But, I guess that would bring us back to the "entirely too sweet" thing!!

Merry Christmas to you (and your makeshift tree).
XX Shannon

Dana Frieling said...

Nice tease...you totally left me wanting more. Gotta go peek at her kitchen now!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

With a white counter top calling my name, I'm headed over.

Leslie said...

Thanks Pam! Heading over ;)

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Going to pop over now!!...Shannon does have a beautiful blog!!

Anna said...

It is another alternative dating site, adultfriendfinder alternatives which is specialized in international datings and Asian stunning ladies. Besides, you may find women from all over the world. NaughtyDate.com offers an attractive design and useful features, advanced profiles, and a fun atmosphere. Talking about this online dating website, not all features and services are free. NaughtyDate.com is regarded as one of the most popular destinations for lonely hearts, who are ready to share this night with someone else.

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover